Jones was a huge LHW, now a HUGE HW

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
KISoPKllew7KrslRm1Um8fV-qOLncvaePcekuXqZYCo.jpg

It's scary how big he is in every division he fights. No wonder he wants to fight the other freak Francis Ngannou.

He wasn't even huge for lhw, just stop we have idea on how much he weights inside the cage and its about 218lbs to 220 lbs. Thats an average lhw

Even when he's a HW he wont look that huge. He's tall with very long limbs which are hard to fill out (i can relate)

He is not going to be able to inflict damage at HW. And I don't think he'll be able to take that HW power. The whole thing seems a bit ridiculous to me. If he fights the top 2 he gets smoked.

I don't think he's going to like fighting with the extra weight/muscle. IF he fights at heavyweight I think he loses and immediately goes back to 205.

Pretty sure this pic is from right before the OSP fight when he was posting vids from that body-building gym all the time.

And we saw how terrible he looked with that frame against OSP.

He is not going to be able to inflict damage at HW. And I don't think he'll be able to take that HW power. The whole thing seems a bit ridiculous to me. If he fights the top 2 he gets smoked.

And if he doesn't fight HW's the likes of you will claim he's just trying to pick on smaller opponents and should move up to HW.

I find it unlikely that he weighed more than most LHW's these days in the cage, with his thin chicken legs. Guys like Jan and Glover are huge thick dudes and probably weigh just as much, if not more. Obviously DC was a natural HW fighting at LHW. Even Gus weighed 240 when he fought at HW.

JJ isn't/ wasn't a huge LHW.

His reach is huge but last time I checked weight classes were separated by WEIGHT not reach.

His weight in cage isn't huge. 220-225. Cutting 10% BW isn't huge.

His height is above average.

People just salty cause of all the goat talk.

Jon Jones will dominate HW more than he even dominated LHW, the skill level is even lower there. He will be the baddest man on the planet and he will go down in history as the GOAT.

KISoPKllew7KrslRm1Um8fV-qOLncvaePcekuXqZYCo.jpg

It's scary how big he is in every division he fights. No wonder he wants to fight the other freak Francis Ngannou.
I'm not even a fan of Jones, but he only cut from 222 lbs, which is a below average weight cut; he looks big in photos because he's all torso and zero legs.

Him and his brothers are all athletic monsters it's not hard to fathom he could be as big as them if he wanted to

Back