Jones wants DC and imo DC beats Gus...

I dont like jones but some of these posts are straight up trolling or plain stupid, dc in my opinion is the future light heavyweight champ and hed beat gus any day of the week along with jones.

Jones loses to both of them - demolished easily by DC and battered back to the stretcher by Gus

DC beats Gus I think, but that could be a great fight.

I dont like jones but some of these posts are straight up trolling or plain stupid, dc in my opinion is the future light heavyweight champ and hed beat gus any day of the week along with jones.

I agree, but I think DC would have a harder time with Gus than with Jones. Jones would be stupid enough to think he can wrestle with DC. He sure as shit isn't going to be KO him, so he basically has no way to win that fight. Gus can at least go for a (T)KO and is smart enough to avoid the ground at all costs and use his reach smartly and cleanly (no intentional eye pokes from Gus). I think DC wins it but it could be a great fight if it goes back and forth between grappling and standing.

He's just hoping DC will gas-out, and he can weather the initial storm from him to pull off a victory; rather than fight his toughest opponent yet in a rematch. In my opinion, Bones is looking for the easy way out.

The only fair solution to all parties is for DC and Gus to fight. Winner gets Jones. Gus had his opportunity just recently already and DC on a roll so I personally want Jones to fight DC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back