Jones vs Reyes scorecard

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
EQUPF7kXsAEqEzc

The most puzzling thing I see is judge lee giving Reyes round 2 then Jones 3. Thought Jones clearly won round 2 but round 3 was likely Reyes.

Fuck Joe Solis. 49-46 was the most egregious scoring of the night, I can see the arguments for Jon winning, I personally don't agree, but to go as far as to say he won 4 ROUNDS!?!?!? Is FUCKING. BULLSHIT!!!

The most puzzling thing I see is judge lee giving Reyes round 2 then Jones 3. Thought Jones clearly won round 2 but round 3 was likely Reyes.

I saw it as Reyes 2 and 3, but I felt Dom won 2 by a larger margin. *shrug*

Pretty much, lol

I had the same as Rosales, the other two cards are bad

I might be being retarded, but why are the first 2 rounds filled out with printer ink and the last 3 filled out with pen?

Dana said 4-1 to Jones is insane.

1- reyes close
2- jones close
3- reyes
4- jones
5- jones

Is there any chance Joe Solis is actually Cecil Peoples in disguise?

If it wasn't for the fact those judges were awful all night I would have thought someone paid the judges off.

Nope, they're just that incompetent.

1- reyes close
2- jones close
3- reyes
4- jones
5- jones

How was round 1 close? Reyes obviously won it, it wasn't close at all.

I keep hearing about round 2 but I thought Reyes won that round as well, but it might have been close. I thought Reyes won round 3 but it was closer and more plausible to give to Jones personally. 4 and 5 were obviously Jones.

I might have to go back and watch but again, I thought round 1-2 were CLEARLY Reyes. I thought round 3 was Reyes too, but could have gone to Jones and is the only possible way he gets the decision 3-2.

I don't really give a shit about the strike counter, but it backs my memory/judging up for the round 2/3 opinion here, and also Jones didn't wrestle until the 3rd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back