Jones Vs Reyes is an early contender for fight of the year.

Utahraptor Ostrommaysi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Regardless of who you thought won that fight (I personally thought that Reyes won the first 3 rounds, then Jones won the championship rounds but that's beside the point) I think we can all agree that Jones vs Reyes was a hell of a fight but it might be one of the best, if not the best fight we see all year.
The heart and drive both guys showed tonight was incredible, and my god, the pace those two were fighting at tonight. We just saw two Light Heavyweights fighting like they were Bantamweights. It was unreal.
Both Jones and Reyes showed that they are true warriors tonight, and both guys are champions in my eyes.
Also I think you will all agree with me when I say, fuck the judge who scored the fight 49-46 for Jones.

Hell no. Not even close even if Reyes won who he should have, the fight was ok, nothing special

bektic v ige was a better, more exciting, well rounded fight

It was a good fight but I wouldn't even put it as FOTN lol, let alone FOTY.

Regardless of who you thought won that fight (I personally thought that Reyes won the first 3 rounds, then Jones won the championship rounds but that's beside the point) I think we can all agree that Jones vs Reyes was a hell of a fight but it might be one of the best, if not the best fight we see all year.
The heart and drive both guys showed tonight was incredible, and my god, the pace those two were fighting at tonight. We just saw two Light Heavyweights fighting like they were Bantamweights. It was unreal.
Both Jones and Reyes showed that they are true warriors tonight, and both guys are champions in my eyes.
Also I think you will all agree with me when I say, fuck the judge who scored the fight 49-46 for Jones.
reyes won the fight. so no its a robbery.

Back