1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Jones Vs Reyes is an early contender for fight of the year.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Utahraptor Ostrommaysi, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Utahraptor Ostrommaysi Banned Banned

Regardless of who you thought won that fight (I personally thought that Reyes won the first 3 rounds, then Jones won the championship rounds but that's beside the point) I think we can all agree that Jones vs Reyes was a hell of a fight but it might be one of the best, if not the best fight we see all year.
    The heart and drive both guys showed tonight was incredible, and my god, the pace those two were fighting at tonight. We just saw two Light Heavyweights fighting like they were Bantamweights. It was unreal.
    Both Jones and Reyes showed that they are true warriors tonight, and both guys are champions in my eyes.
    Also I think you will all agree with me when I say, fuck the judge who scored the fight 49-46 for Jones.

2. Mr Warmth Don Rickles Banned

Hell no. Not even close even if Reyes won who he should have, the fight was ok, nothing special

3. Final Say So Icey Belt

bektic v ige was a better, more exciting, well rounded fight

4. BooBoyMan Black Belt

It was a good fight but I wouldn't even put it as FOTN lol, let alone FOTY.

5. ostlerrage Banned Banned

reyes won the fight. so no its a robbery.

6. Utahraptor Ostrommaysi Banned Banned

Eh I disagree, while I do think that Reyes won the fight I don't think it can be called a robbery if it's a close fight.