Jones vs Reyes and Jones vs Gustafsson scorecards are EXACT replicas

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Credit to Shawn for noticing this. Very interesting...
<mma4><4>

Edit: I love how this thread quickly turned into a math debate.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

But the Gus vs Jon 1 scorecard is right though. Jon mauled Alex and dominated him. The Reyes vs Jon scorecard was a robbery.

To be fair, how many combos of 10-9's can there be in 5 rounds?

I'm no mathematician, but it can only be like 4 or 5.

To be fair, how many combos of 10-9's can there be in 5 rounds?

I'm no mathematician, but it can only be like 4 or 5.
5 rounds, two possibilities for each round( 10-9 or 9-10)
2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 = 32 possibilities of different scorecards

And that's why I lose every contest. I was making a joke. 32 x 3 score cards, right? I really am bad at math, but I do know it's more than 4 or 5 possible combos. ;) all good

This is what we talk about until April when khabib and tony fight. im fine with that i guess.

Reyes would wipe the floor with any version of Gus. He's the first and only person to have ever beaten Jon Jones.

GOAT jones comes out with a feeling out round, comes back hard in round 2, then by rounds 4 and 5 he has his opponent figured out, tired and running to survive

Even on his worst nights, he NEVER loses championship rounds

THE CHAMP IS HERE
<JonesDXSuckIt>

But the Gus vs Jon 1 scorecard is right though. Jon mauled Alex and dominated him. The Reyes vs Jon scorecard was a robbery.
I'm curious how you scored the fight? Unless you scored 4-1 Reyes, a 3-2 is surely not a "robbery."

And that's why I lose every contest. I was making a joke. 32 x 3 score cards, right? I really am bad at math, but I do know it's more than 4 or 5 possible combos. ;) all good
<{nope}>

Actually with 3 refs would be ...

2^15= 32768 different possibilities.

<{danawhoah}>

32*32*32 if you count all the judges - so 32768 different possible combinations for the scorecards.

prime Gus is Pretty much the only guy who beat the shit out of prime Jones.

Jones couldnt walk, went to the Hospital … he couldnt even use the toilet without help lol.

Back