Jones vs Reyes 2 will do huge numbers

Al Stone

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know I may a prisoner to the moment right now, but will this rematch with the right promo be the biggest most anticipated rematch in the history of the UFC or just top 3?

Reyes unfortunately doesn't have the charisma for people to care enough.

That is the flat out truth. Maybe top 15 rematches in history.

Reyes unfortunately doesn't have the charisma for people to care enough.

That is the flat out truth. Maybe top 15 rematches in history.
I think you may be forgetting that the UFC is more mainstream now. Jones made Reyes a temporary household name in the UFC fanbase. Everyone wants to see who will take out Jones at this point. It will be huge

I'll name a couple potentially in the mix

Lesnar vs Mir
Silva vs Chael
Silva vs Weidman
Conor vs Nate
GSP vs Hughes

The average fan will get over their rage in a few days.

Sherdoggers don't count as fans.

Or people
I picture sherdoggers as the same species as Jabba only less intimidating and more quick tempered. Imagine a little punk Jabba named Jobbo. Yeah that guy

Name 3 bigger that the mma community was abuzz about the rematch immediately
The "MMA community"

I assume you mean sherdog. It doesn't count for more that 15% of revenue of the UFC.

The casuals run the show monetarily speaking. Reyes is just to doofy to capture the casual heart.

Name 3 bigger that the mma community was abuzz about the rematch immediately
Jones/DC, Jones/Gus, Stipe/DC, Conor/Nate, Yoel/Whittaker, Penn/Edgar, GSP/Hughes, Silva/Weidman, Cain/JDS. Should I keep going, because I'm not done?

I think you may be forgetting that the UFC is more mainstream now. Jones made Reyes a temporary household name in the UFC fanbase. Everyone wants to see who will take out Jones at this point. It will be huge
I think you are forgetting the casual fan runs shit. Reyes just doesn't have the capture the fans mentality. I'm sorry but your way off on this one.

Jones/DC, Jones/Gus, Stipe/DC, Conor/Nate, Yoel/Whittaker, Penn/Edgar, GSP/Hughes, Silva/Weidman, Cain/JDS
Jones DC arguably but add in the ESPN factor now. Guys Jones 2 lost massive steam in the wait and Gus getting bada binged a few times. GSP Hughes nah the fanbase was niche then Silva Weidman good one

The "MMA community"

I assume you mean sherdog. It doesn't count for more that 15% of revenue of the UFC.

The casuals run the show monetarily speaking. Reyes is just to doofy to capture the casual heart.

I think you mean 1.5%:D

Back