jones vs junior dos santos

JDS would need to get it done in the first round or two, but I think Jones could pick him apart if it went five rounds.

i think jones is awesome, but i dont like him.

jones said he'd fight cain in a heartbeat, so this discussion is relevant. deal with it B^/

The way he said it though, made it sound like that was an exception(for the sake of beating another AKA member)...as he also expressed a pretty firm desire to stay at LHW for a long time.

Don't think he'd take a fight with JDS at this point in time.

The answer to the question is whether Jones can take that punch. If he can, JDS has nothing for him. If he can't, he'll get folded real quick. I'm willing to watch it.

Cain can't take that punch. It didn't matter because hell needs to freeze over for JDS to land it.

i'll give the fight to jones by being the fresher, smarter, more complete fighter.
I see JDS going into zombie mode again.

however if you want to know how jones would do against prime JDS...
he would get ktfo

Jones vs Josh Barnett or Chris Weidman! The Cormeir fight was pathetic!

Jones would get more hurt against JDS than he did against the pole.

The answer to the question is whether Jones can take that punch. If he can, JDS has nothing for him. If he can't, he'll get folded real quick. I'm willing to watch it.

you gotta think, which one of these men could more easily kill you?

175068488-alexander-gustafsson-and-junior-dos-santos-gettyimages.jpg

i'd rather get hit ten times by gus than once by cigano

Depends. If Jones took a year off to gain 15 pounds he'd be around 245ish or about the same size as JDS. So Jones gains some power probably mostly in his legs.

Assuming he kept his body tight and thick. I'm talking really tight and really thick from heavy lifting getting him all cut and veiny.

It'd be a far fight. Jones has the wrasslin and wingspan slightly plus better kicks. JDS has the power and tdd.

I dislike the Jones kid as much as the next guy, but I don't want to see him actually get brutally murdered.

was gonna reply seriously to this -

Depends. If Jones took a year off to gain 15 pounds he'd be around 245ish or about the same size as JDS. So Jones gains some power probably mostly in his legs.

then i saw this

Assuming he kept his body tight and thick. I'm talking really tight and really thick from heavy lifting getting him all cut and veiny.

It'd be a far fight. Jones has the wrasslin and wingspan slightly plus better kicks. JDS has the power and tdd.

x3

but in all seriousness, theres no way jones could gain in a year what even a d-level sherdogger could, 15lbs of muscle would take a lot longer than a year

Up until the last couple fights, I would have thought JDS would beat anyone not named Cain.

Now, I am not so sure. Hard to bet against a beast like Jones, as well.

JJ still got his face busted and he was slammed by DC who is 5:11. JDS will batter Jones to death because of his size and strength! Cain is not human, he is a robot! Jones won that fight because of the eye poke and the forth round and because DC decided to become a boxer instead of a wrestler!

maybe this is the dogfight jones is looking for

fabricio-werdum-junior-dos-santos.gif

dem groundstrikes maine

I seriously don't know.

Bulked up JBJ? Against current JDS? Seems like Cain stole JDS soul. And seems like Jones has a chin on him but still thats JDS we are talking about. Sick fight, would love to see it one day.

Dos Santos looked really slow vs. Stipe. Jones would win by decision.

The JDS that fought Stipe? Jones via elbowing JDS's face into Brazilian stew once he gasses. It would look like Cain vs JDS but with more elbows.

OP posted a brutal uppercut gif that makes JDS look like a lightning fast assassin. It pains me to say because I feel bad for what Cain did to JDS, but he is looking considerably slower lately than that gif. I'm not sure if Cain took it out of him or what. Bones will probably never even fight at heavy weight. Whats he going to do, turn in his LHW belt and move up for shits and giggles? How many champs do that?

Back