jones vs junior dos santos

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
still butthurt after the dc fight, i am imagining jones getting twatted by various boogiemen, including my favourite, junior dos santos.

jds had trouble against cain, who is a pressure fighter. i dont believe jones is capable of fighting like cain, very few people are once you get above middleweight.

some factors to consider in a jones-jds matchup...i dont believe jones has faced anyone with anything like the knockout power of jds. on the other hand, jones seldom gets knockouts, while jds can and will take whatever anyone can dish out.

one quite likely outcome of this fight might be that jds loses due to cuts, as he tends to absorb a lot of damage and jones can slice faces with those elbows. but as i sob angrily into my pillow tonight i will be imagining jds doing this to ole chicken legs

werdumktfo.gif

gentlemen, your thoughts

holy shit it feels so good watching that gif and imagining jones on the recieving end, aint even kidding :,,,,,,,,,|

If Jones loses cardio and gets slower from moving up to HW, I give it to JDS for sure.

The obvious answer is JDS by brutal, savage, disgusting knockout

With that being said, I will never ever bet against Jones. unless he somehow loses like 3 in a row

The JDS that fought Stipe? Jones via elbowing JDS's face into Brazilian stew once he gasses. It would look like Cain vs JDS but with more elbows.

The JDS that fought Stipe? Jones via elbowing JDS's face into Brazilian stew once he gasses. It would look like Cain vs JDS but with more elbows.

I think any JDS would have that problem. Before Cain and Stipe, nobody was just able to enforce their gameplans, and Cain was the only one with cardio to sustain it.

Jones is a LHW. He doesn't need to fight a HW like dos Santos. Jones is on his way to GOAT. Deal with it.

I think any JDS would have that problem. Before Cain and Stipe, nobody was just able to enforce their gameplans, and Cain was the only one with cardio to sustain it.

He was a better boxer before and moved better, which is exactly Jones' kryptonite.

Jones wins, he can grind on JDS ala Cain the way Stipe couldn't. Stipe blistered JDS leaving him looking like he was stung by a million bees.

Jones is a LHW. He doesn't need to fight a HW like dos Santos. Jones is on his way to GOAT. Deal with it.

i think jones is awesome, but i dont like him.

jones said he'd fight cain in a heartbeat, so this discussion is relevant. deal with it B^/

interesting questions cuz only a few months ago we would all be saying your out of
your mind. but with JDS not being the same after CV, and with jones constantly improving and beating DC, its actually an interesting fight.

JDS before third fight with Cain I would have said jds but now it would be an easy win for jones...jones gotten better by each fight and jds against stipe was a ghost of former himself

Cain has reduced JDS to a shell of his former self. That shell would get dominated by Jones and the latest beating he took against might have just ruined his chin enough for Jones to finish him

The answer to the question is whether Jones can take that punch. If he can, JDS has nothing for him. If he can't, he'll get folded real quick. I'm willing to watch it.

Back