Jones vs Jones

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
for a chance at winning the superbowl. That's right UFC LHW champion Jon Jones's brothers, Arthur Jones / Colts and Chandler Jones / Pats, have both advanced to the AFC finals, with a chance at playing in the Super Bowl. Is this the most athletic family of all-time? Who takes it?

Arthur Already beat Chandler when he was with the Ravens and has a ring , so perhaps Chandler gets one this time, Patriots should be favored by a lot and anything short of them raping the Colts like they did earlier this Season

If I had to guess the most successful family in sports would probably be the Sutters. Six of seven brothers all made it to the pros (with the seventh brother, arguably the best of them all, declining).

Brian, Duane, Darryl, Brent, Ron and Rich all played and Gary remained behind to work the family farm.

Beyond those six, 5 of the second generations of Sutters were selected in the NHL Entry Draft, with Brandon, Brett and Brody now playing in the NHL.

The manning
The hills
The bonds
The griffeys

Matthews family > Jones family by a long shot

As far as I know they also don't have a family member who is a D level athlete either.

LOL at "the most athletic family of all time"

Pretty cool list of kids, but nah, nowhere close

The Miller's. GOAT female basketball player and HOF NBAer should be mentioned.

All on the performance enhancing cocaine so it doesn't count imo

The Jones should be DQ'd for having a D-level cokebrawler.

It's like on the same family 2 Ivy League PhD's and the best community college professor in America.

I wonder who makes the most $$.

Arthur has a 5 year 33 million contract
Chandler has 4 year 8 million dollar contract

I'm guessing that Jones is the 2nd highest paid Jones.

I wonder who makes the most $$.

Arthur has a 5 year 33 million contract
Chandler has 4 year 8 million dollar contract

I'm guessing that Jones is the 2nd highest paid Jones.

I'd rank it like this:

Jones
Jones
Jones

If I had to guess the most successful family in sports would probably be the Sutters. Six of seven brothers all made it to the pros (with the seventh brother, arguably the best of them all, declining).

Brian, Duane, Darryl, Brent, Ron and Rich all played and Gary remained behind to work the family farm.

Beyond those six, 5 of the second generations of Sutters were selected in the NHL Entry Draft, with Brandon, Brett and Brody now playing in the NHL.

Don't forget the fabulous Punting Colquitts!

Back