Jones vs Gustafsson trilogy.

VegetaGD

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The original thread predicting a trilogy between Gus and Jones two years before their first fight is now very much relevant. Mods, will you please move the thread below from wasteland to the main board?

Jones vs Gustafsson trilogy.

I deserve it!

Dont know about trilogy but you were spot on about both of them evolving as fighters and both of them creating a gap in the division. Cormier has parachuted down ofc and is in the mix. Awesome prediction:) wasteland boooooo booo wasteland

The LHW division just got more exciting .The fans win!

This thread should rest in piece in the wastelands as well.

What would be the point of them fighting for a third time seeing as Jones will win twice?

There isn't gonna be a trilogy, Jones is going to handle Gustaffson a lot better than he did the first time.

lol damn nice call.

and i lol'd at that guy saying "how about a unology first"

I think we're not on the same page here. I'm not calling for a trilogy. I think these guys will have a trilogy becuase it's inevitable that they'll meet & I think they'll be so equally matched that they'll split their first two figths & fight for a third time.

Ha. That's pretty awesome.

I thought that DC would put the Jones vs Gustafsson trilogy at risk, but the MMA gods wouldn't have it.

Gus and Jones will face off again this summer after Gus clowns Rumble...

Back