Jones vs. Gusta 2: Where is your Heart, where is your Head?

Rooting for Jones for the sole purpose that despite liking Gus, I absolutely despise about 90% of his idiot fans.

Alex took Jones's soul, he's coming for his body this time.

ONE VOTE from a Jones fan who thinks Gus will win. Otherwise great poll. I how that one category has been overlooked by everyone except Riceandbeans.

I think Jones got this one but I hope Gus smashes him.

Going for Gus and I think Gus will win

only one person is rooting for Jones and thinks Gus will win :icon_lol:

Last option, but I'm not that invested on Gus or that sure Bones will win

Rooting for Gusta, and I think Gusta will win.

Ohhhhh yeah! WAR THE MAULER!

So 111 people rooting for Jones, 257 people rooting for Gustafsson, this is what I like to see!

Gus has his number and is a bad stylistic matchup for Jon. Their last fight proved that and for 25 minutes. Jon had to barely edge out round 2 (which could've easily been scored for Gus by the judges) and he had to steal round 4 in the last 30 seconds to 'win' their fight. He was behind on the cards and getting busted up badly. That's proof enough for me that he has no real answer for Gus. If he did, don't you think he would've been begging for a rematch or done it instantly after their first encounter? Instead, he rejected the immediate rematch and then said "No" again to the rematch after both just fought and beat their respective opponents.
^
Common sense, it goes a long way. :icon_idea

Jones all the way.
Gus will be forgotten after this rematch

Jones will retire after Gus beats him. I don't think his heart is in it anymore.

I'm not sure how it's going to go, but I'm definitely rooting for Gustafsson!

However, Jones is potentially a dangerous fight for anyone in the UFC.

Jones will still win especially since he knows what he's up against this time. It looked like he was shocked at how good Gus was the first time. He won't take him as lightly this time around.

Back