Jones vs. Gusta 2: Where is your Heart, where is your Head?

Huge fan of both, and dont really care who wins as long as its a great fight. I do think Gustafsson will do enough to win this time around though.

He's Gusta now? That's worse than "Moose" and "Moose Saucey" and all of the other stupid fucking names.

there should be an option - I root for Jones, but i'm a bit scared Mauler might catch him. :)

I'm not really a fan of either fighter, yes even though I'm from Sweden.

Gus will win fair and square this time :)

He learned many things about Jones in the last fight, he will come more prepared and the most important thing:

He will come in the fight with A LOT of confidence. He's in Jones' head big time, who will have all the pressure on his shoulders.

GUS, GUS
I like Jones a lot though. I want to see his winning streak ended

I'm hoping Jones wins, and beats Gus the way TJ beat Barao. Nothing against Gus, honestly I love watching the guy fight.

But I enjoy Sherdoggers freaking the fuck out more.

I can't trust a man using dirty tactics and still trying to eyepoke his opponent at the hospital after the fight is over...

f-85980_547031_3695391b0c40016aa5d.png

I'm rooting for Gustavo

Head Jones, heart Jones because we HAVE to see Dan the Man be the one to finally topple God's Eyepoke Warrior.

WAR Decision Dan!

should've made the poll public.

Rooting for Jones and I think he will win. I will be glad to see Gustaffson lose this fight so he'll never get another title shot again being 0-2 vs the champ. He can then stop ducking HW and fight in his natural weight class since people say that's what Jones is doing, and they also say Gus was the first fighter Jones' size he faced.

lol cry some more please

I'm hoping Jones wins, and beats Gus the way TJ beat Barao. Nothing against Gus, honestly I love watching the guy fight.

But I enjoy Sherdoggers freaking the fuck out more.

You enjoy that more than the fight itself? the fuck..
Ah nvm, your user name says all there is to say bout you.

Back