Jones vs DS should be next.

Ds has no eyes. Jones can't eye poke. Could be interesting.

I think DC and GUS should fight each other, the winner fights Jones.

LHW is way too short of worthy opponents, and Jones has been trying way too hard to duck both the Gus rematch and the DC match after being way too vocal about them for monthes for those matches not to happen imo

DS should wait... Gus deserves the next shot. I can see why DC is getting annoyed, if the Jones vs Gus happens in September then he likely wont get a shot till February/March, either he would have to wait it out or take another fight.

still haven't figured out how DC beating Hendo means he's ranked above AJ, who dominated a higher ranked Phil Davis. Apparently DC is on some sort of fast track.

I thought of Deathstroke or Darkseid when I saw DS.

/nerd

He meant TC, from Magnum P.I. He's in the UFC now.

I know Jon Jones might have found what DS said offensive, but the man is in the middle of a law suit with the NBA, I think Mr. Sterling is a little too busy to take some time off to fight in the UFC.

Jones vs Gus
DC vs Rumble winner gets title shot

LHW is way too short of worthy opponents, and Jones has been trying way too hard to duck both the Gus rematch and the DC match after being way too vocal about them for monthes for those matches not to happen imo

But Jones already beat Gus and I don

That really sounds incredibly stupid. Put Gus on the shelf for 8-10 months only to potentially let him fight DC for a rematch? Really? :icon_neut

We all hate rematches, especially when a fighter was dominated (like Barao), but not giving Gus the rematch when it was an extremely close fight makes no sense. There are two contenders left at LHW - after that there really isn't a single threat left to Jones. Why on earth would you try and eliminate one of these two contenders?

Let Gus fight Jones and DC can get surgery (if required) and heal up until he can fight for the belt (Gus or Jones).

That really sounds incredibly stupid. Put Gus on the shelf for 8-10 months only to potentially let him fight DC for a rematch? Really? :icon_neut

If he wants a rematch, he should prove that he is the No1 contender. Where is the problem? Jones is the champion and both, Cormier and Gus want to fight him.

As for me it makes absolute sense, it would be a title eliminator. This is how it should be.

Jones should fight Cormeir next then if he wins.
Cormeir vs Gustafasson for the right to rematch Jones could be next.
I just want to exhaust all fresh fights before going to rematches.

Who is DS? Diego Sanchez?

If so, then Diego by meanface!! :)

fc61d3.png

Jones vs. DS, huh?

711px-Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black-Open.jpg

I would take Jones by UD.

lol

Jones is an A level athlete, so I'd say he whips Down Syndrome in under four rounds. Decision if DS goes full retard.

Back