Jones vs DS should be next.

flexxx145

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jones should fight Cormeir next then if he wins.
Cormeir vs Gustafasson for the right to rematch Jones could be next.
I just want to exhaust all fresh fights before going to rematches.

I think DC and GUS should fight each other, the winner fights Jones.

fc61d3.png

Jones vs. DS, huh?

711px-Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black-Open.jpg

I would take Jones by UD.

I'm so down but he won't sign his contract.

You ever try playing one of those 3D ones? I don't think Bones could hang for 5 full rounds, late stoppage by 3D.

Jones by UD? I don't know, DS has cardio for days and looks a lot more athletic and explosive than even Jon.

you guys are overlooking the reach advantage. Jones can keep DS at a safe distance and avoid getting worn down over time, even with 3D. That's why he's the champion.

If Gus doesn't end up fighting Jones next, this place might melt down and a few members might off themselves.

::looks down at keyboard to see how far 's' is from 'c'::

Jones VS Da Speeit.......? and Neeeeeewwwww!!!!!

I'm so down but he won't sign his contract.

Only 62k posts? Wow you must be on these forums 247 ! I am ashamed of my post count! I feel like 120+ for a year is way too much! but 15k a year? wow you may be the most useless person on the planet! I wonder if someone has more posts!

Daniel "Nintendo" Sormier is Daniel Cormier's twin brother but he's not even a fighter, he's a handheld gaming system.

192251.jpg

DS via hours of endless entertainment.

Only 62k posts? Wow you must be on these forums 247 ! I am ashamed of my post count! I feel like 120+ for a year is way too much! but 15k a year? wow you may be the most useless person on the planet! I wonder if someone has more posts!

Well...

STEP YOUR GAME UP!

amv86v.jpg

jones has no chance against the beast...

Why did you edit this post?
You ducking me like Jones is

Back