Jones vs DC = GSP vs Hendricks

Malik111

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think DC will dominate the first rounds with his wrestling but not more than 3 Rounds so the championship rounds will go to Jones. ( If the fight goes to a decision )

Let's be honest: nobody has ANY idea what will happen. There are just so many different variants of how the fight may play out. Like: back-and-forth battle, DC ragdolling JBJ, DC successfully mixing striking and TDs, JBJ ragdolling DC, JBJ poking DC to the eye, JBJ catching Cormier in a guillotine or a triangle, DC catching Jones with a haymaker... All of them absolutely can happen.

Let's be honest: nobody has ANY idea what will happen. There are just so many different variants of how the fight may play out. Like: back-and-forth battle, DC ragdolling JBJ, DC successfully mixing striking and TDs, JBJ ragdolling DC, JBJ poking DC to the eye, JBJ catching Cormier in a guillotine or a triangle, DC catching Jones with a haymaker... All of them absolutely can happen.

GTFO of here with your reasonable opinion. This is sherdog where everyone is an expert and knows EXACTLY what is going to happen.

In all seriousness I'm excited for this fight because I haveno idea what to expect!

this won't happen

I think DC will dominate the first rounds with his wrestling but not more than 3 Rounds so the championship rounds will go to Jones. ( If the fight goes to a decision )

Well,you couldn't have been more wrong.

Back