Jones vs. Cormier EA Sports fight simulation

after this video i'm betting the house on jones.

Its says alot about Sherdog that this is worthy of discussion.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Jones by guillotine

Match is over, no need to even have the fight. All cards will be done through the simulator now so fighters will not injure themselves.

To be fair I think they're so far undefeated in fight picks with the simulations.

To be fair I think they're so far undefeated in fight picks with the simulations.

I'd actually be curious to know what their record is ... curiosity peaked

Looks like it could be accurate in a worse case scenario for DC

If Jon starts stuffing take downs I see a long night for DC, especially if Jones has that knee kick going, starts picking him apart at range. Yeah not pretty

Honestly, if DC can't get him down or get inside Jones is winning this easily

Dc getting a boost in strength and submission after the 3rd

Last edited:
EA Sports simulated the Jones/Cormier match up and this is exactly how i see the fight going

[YT]Hj5YplB6oT0[/YT]

.......AND STILL!

Graphics look horrible. This is 2015, not 2007.

Bet the house on DC

More threads should be made with comments that could be made in any of the other Jones/DC threads if you ask me.

For some reason I want to see the fight simulations on this game for every upcoming fight for the next few cards and compare the virtual results to the actual..

Is this game worth buying? Just recently bought a PS4 and was thinking about getting it.

The only one that they weren't accurate with so far was Hendricks/Lawler 2 (although you could argue Hendricks was robbed). They did one for Barao/Dillashaw 2 and had Barao winning so that one is also wrong if you count it since Barao couldn't even make weight.

whats with that wwe style suplex? ive never seen anybody do that in mma

Back