Jones vs adesanya

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
I'll cut to the chase. People state that jones' wrestling isn't what it used to be. I disagree. I'd say maybe he doesn't lean on it as much, but it's always going to be in his back pocket. It's not going anywhere.
People keep lauding Israel's striking as they should it's phenomenal. But it is inconsequential because of the reach imo and the fact that at SOME point in the match, Israel will be taken down. Everyone says he won't be held down but physically Israel is no dom Reyes or santos, unless he's technically out wrestling Jones I don't see him getting up, certainly not by his explosiveness. So ultimately all I see is smaller striker coming up to bigger fighter, with way superior wrestling, which he certainly WILL use but with inferior but still formidable striking. Imo Jones has the technique to hold israel in place and gnp him, he also has hw level strength. What's the upside for Israel in this fight guys? Why does everyone think it's competitive. I'd like to see it, because anything is possible but competitively I don't see another Reyes vs jones match. Honestly I see something similar to jones gus 2 if anything.

Back