Jones v Werdum at 215 Catchweight - Who wins

that's a long-winded way of saying you're a big fan. I don't get it with Jones, to be honest, but many do. I would like to see him get DESTROYED!!!!!

emphasis on not being a fan of the man. Can't deny his abilities though.

I'm a fan of his abilities. I'm not a fan of him as a man but I cheer for people based on who I think the better fighter is not based on who I think the nicer guy is.

I dunno bout 215. Werdum beats him in an open weight situation.

It's the fight I would want to see as long as it's pretty soon. Fabricio is close to retirement but it would be a pick em for me

Why fuck around with a catch weight? He's the best isn't he?

It's not like Werdum is a big HW either...
Jones would probably be 230-235ish if he hadn't to cut for the fight and I'd be willing to bet he'd hold the strength advantage easily

I'm pretty sure Jones looks out of shape at 230lbs +. When he trains and diets down he makes 205 no problem. Jones isn't really that big for his weightclass.

On his own words he was 227lbs in octagon for the DC fight so enough of this he is " 216ish" BS please

On his own words he was 227lbs in octagon for the DC fight so enough of this he is " 216ish" BS please

lol he said Jones isn't big for his weight class. Might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back