Jones under-weight (slightly)

The main reason why Jones is champ is his ring IQ and the fact that he's surrounded by smart trainers. I think that prioritizing cardio and coming in light for a fight with Cormier is a smart move.

Jones is a big tall guy

His Size sport pants and Boxers combined gonna weigh few pounds

Well you're coming up with some theories, but I'm just going to go ahead and tell you from experience it doesn't. I was being generous saying it was a pound; and I am assuming he is wearing regular running pants from the picture.

Well you're coming up with some theories, but I'm just going to go ahead and tell you from experience it doesn't. I was being generous saying it was a pound; and I am assuming he is wearing regular running pants from the picture.

lol ok, just thought was a bit strange that he kept his pants on for the first time ever

lol ok, just thought was a bit strange that he kept his pants on for the first time ever

He probably overshot his weight cut a little. But if 205 was his announced weight, he was maybe 204 without them

if they only weighed a pound then guys would always keep them on

Not if you only cut down to 205 for a championship fight or 206 for a nonchampionship fight. Why lose an extra pound just to keep your pants on?

what's the story about her and cowboy? they used to date?

Yes WEC days (she's looks so cute on picture number 2)

imagehost3.jpg

brit.jpg

Tbh as soon as he came out I thought he looked skinny and rather weak compared to previous fight. Look at how big he was in the machida fight.

Ur reading to much into it. He just wanted to be sure to make weight. Nothing wrong with dropping an extra pound or two to ensure security

jon did look more defined than previous weigh-ins

Anyone wonder how much Jones actually weighed at weigh ins?

as he chose to get weighed wearing sports pants (and assuming boxers as well)

meaning he must have weighed a bit under 205 (perhaps 202 or less)

your shorts + boxers weigh 3 pounds?

Back