ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
So we have

DC vs Gus (main event)

and

Rashad vs Bader (co main)

all 4 guys who have a loss to Jones and all 4 guys looking for a Rematch with him

has there ever been this happen before, where all 4 guys in the main and Co-main

have a loss to 1 guy.

shows how dominant Jon Jones really is

Jon-Jones-11.jpg

Come back soon Jon Jones and save the division.....

Last edited:
DC vs Gus (main event)

and

all 4 guys who have a loss to Jones and all 4 guys looking for a Rematch with him

has there ever been this happen before, where all 4 guys in the main and Co-main

have a loss to 1 guy.

Jon-Jones-11.jpg

Judge to Jones, "Please raise your left hand if you'd like to plead guilty to all charges...thank you Mr. Jones."

Come back soon Jon Jones and save the division.....[/QUOTE]

Looks at Mike Schwartz's subtle changes...

LOL

Well done, Sir!!!! 10/10

But yes sir...he was amazingly dominant without a doubt.

DC vs Gus (main event)

and

have a loss to 1 guy.

Jon-Jones-11.jpg

Judge to Jones, "Please raise your left hand if you'd like to plead guilty to all charges...thank you Mr. Jones."

Come back soon Jon Jones and save the division.....
[/QUOTE]

He's raising his left arm brah

Sooo...
A thread to fanboy over Jones?

True, and the 4 fights were not close.

Whatever you think the card doesn't suck because he is not on it, you don't have to think of it as real title and n1 contender fights if you don't want to

Jon Jones revival seems to be going on lately. I just say, wait for the trial to pan out, from what I hear, it don't look good for JBJ. Addiction is one of the most transformatory diseases known to man. Even if he beats the criminal wrap, he likely won't come back the same fighter...who know's maybe he'll be better more motivated, but there is no way that he can continue living life like he did, no on ever has been able to.

Additionally, if there was something fishy going on with his abnormal T results, he is gonna have to stop whatever advanced thing he may have been taking. UFC's new policy is such that they hold all samples and have right to test them as technology gets better...meaning, even if you are one step ahead of the game (like Lance was) they can/will find out later and you'll be screwed. Sorry to sound skeptical, but whenever anyone has been as dominant as him in modernity, there has always been a reason i.e. Usain Bolt, Barry Bonds, Lance Armstrong,AS etc...I really hope my pessismistic paranoia is just that

well the ufc im sure tells the media to not talk about him - he totally invalidates the 205 division until he is back but it needs to go on and make money - ufc needs to be on that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back