Jones trashes DC on Instagram

Try to win the crowd over as much as you want DC, It wont help you.[/B]

Apparently you missed Jones's desperate, ass-kissy shirt-throwing before he stepped on the scales.

I've been listening to a lot of Cormier interviews, he'd be an excellent champion and a fantastic representative of MMA.

if Jones gets destroyed, it will be one of the most satisfying feelings ever.

He doesn't really need to talk about something he's already about to do. Better to play mind games with Jones letting him know how much people dislike him. I guarantee that will mess with Jones' mind more than any of this nonsense Jones is spewing will mess with DC's head.

Not that I think it really makes any difference come tomorrow night, but DC seems way more gotten to than Jones as the fight approaches. That weird pacing tonight was...I'm not sure. It's a full day until the fight and DC looked like a basket case, a guy ready to snap. I was half waiting for him to say "f*ck it", and run across the stage at Jones tonight. Luckily he's a pro and composed enough to wait, but I do think he's gotten to. By Jones? Maybe a little, but maybe more just by the amount of attention and scrutiny he's now under.

Jones will delete this post after Saturday night.

Cormier does carry a lot of extra fat. He could easily make MW if he dieted correctly and did a light water weight cut, just like Bones does for LHW. That may be his best option anyway after he gets beat up tomorrow.

I've been listening to a lot of Cormier interviews, he'd be an excellent champion and a fantastic representative of MMA.

Only when he's not pushing fighters at face offs (Done it twice), throwing shoes (Hit a female reporter), and when he's not threatening to spit on someone.

Apparently you missed Jones's desperate, ass-kissy shirt-throwing before he stepped on the scales.

Yes, I'm sure he figured the 3 people who got shirts would tip the public in his favor and he be the beloved people's champion because of it.

He doesn't really need to talk about something he's already about to do. Better to play mind games with Jones letting him know how much people dislike him. I guarantee that will mess with Jones' mind more than any of this nonsense Jones is spewing will mess with DC's head.

Yeah, no one has made him look like an asshole before at press meetings. Ill bet he crumbles and cant fight at all.

stare-down.gif

Not that I think it really makes any difference come tomorrow night, but DC seems way more gotten to than Jones as the fight approaches. That weird pacing tonight was...I'm not sure. It's a full day until the fight and DC looked like a basket case, a guy ready to snap. I was half waiting for him to say "f*ck it", and run across the stage at Jones tonight. Luckily he's a pro and composed enough to wait, but I do think he's gotten to. By Jones? Maybe a little, but maybe more just by the amount of attention and scrutiny he's now under.

Don't confuse intensity of purpose with being "gotten to". DC is focused and ready to go. I think Jones is so gotten-to that he pretends to embrace the hate but it really bothers him. No matter what he does professionally as a fighter or to help others in his private life, people don't like him. That has to mess with his mind, even if he smiles and laughs it off.

Could you imagine if it was Jones ready to snap and fight after being told he "Sucked", or throwing shoes, pacing all over the place like you said, etc.. lol. This place would be saying Jones has lost his mind.

I hope all of these mind games pay off for Jones tomorrow night. He has gone out of his way to get in this guys head.

Only when he's not pushing fighters at face offs (Done it twice), throwing shoes (Hit a female reporter), and when he's not threatening to spit on someone.

*yawn*

DC is gotten to hard. His pacing and then Jon just doesnt even acknowledge him. He looked all hyped up with nothing to do. Its a weigh in and he looked stressed as hell while Jones was all smiles and chill.

With all the pre-fight trash talk, it's really going to suck for whoever loses this fight.

Back