Jones' training = Evidence he's returning soon?

Arnold is still lifting weights but he ain't competing for Mr. Universe if ya smell what i'm cookin'

If Malki and USADA had come to an agreement on a sentence I think we'd have heard about it. This is probably just an attempt to get the public talking about a comeback to pressure USADA for a lower sentence. Judging from the commission hearing it's probably all they've got.

And then got busted, for the THIRD time, and stripped, for the 3rd time as well.
Busted or not, he still KO'd the champ. PED's did not help him land that headkick that was the beginning of the end for Cormier. I really cant believe I am taking Jones side on this. I hated Barry Bonds for doing the same thing!

Bones v DC 3. At MSG. DC is a paper champ till he beats Bones

....OR he doesn't want to become a fat useless fuck while he is suspended for 4 years, because that'd make it that much harder to get back into fight-shape.

The record for PED busts?
tenor.gif

Busted or not, he still KO'd the champ. PED's did not help him land that headkick that was the beginning of the end for Cormier. I really cant believe I am taking Jones side on this. I hated Barry Bonds for doing the same thing!

Actually - PEDS did help him land that head kick. He would have been rag dolled without PEDS and would not have been in position to throw that kick. How do I know this - why do you think Jones took PEDS for this fight when he knew the severe consequences if caught? Answer: he knows damn well he cannot win this fight clean.

I mean, do you think he is not going to train for 4 years ?

Only fools cannot see it

Jones is coming to take what is rightful his
Only fools think a second time offender who has no excuse and didn't abide by the terms of his first suspension isn't getting 4 years

I remember in a thread all these people talking about how they can't believe how stupid people are for believing this. Steroids did not help him land that headkick? and TRT did not help belfort land his headkick ko's either.
deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

November Jones returns.

The system is corrupt to the core.

The evidence is overwhelming that the man was using, only a fool would suggest otherwise, but hey it's Jon Jones another slap on the wrist will do.

I REALLY hope Jones doesn't come back this year, because his opponent will be either Gus or Cain, both of whom are eternally injured. No way I want to see Jones get Cain on his resume.

Back