Jones toughest fights; southpaws and tall dudes

Jones is losing in the next 2 fights. If it's not this one it's the next one 100%.

The turinabol is wearing off and he has put quite a lot of 'old man muscle mass'. That means his agility is gone too.

His legs have been injured once at least so those are not the same.

Next two fights, done, goes to HW and loses there as well cause he isn't a power puncher.

Everyone has their time.

At least it will be competitive. I am praying that Jon gets ktfo.

I prefer these threads over the "THIS TIME Jones is losing" ones lol

I mean he will either win or he will lose....simple.

Jones vs Southpaw Strikers:

source.gif
source.gif

Jones learned a lot from his fight against Gus, which is why he has had a lot of boring fights after that. He learned not to play into his opponents strengths. He's going to kick at Reyes' knees and paw at his face with his fingers out "jab" from the outside, and then when Reyes gets into comfortable range, he's going to clinch and wrench his shoulders until Reyes disengages. Rinse and Repeat either until the end of the fight or until Reyes takes a foolish risk and ends up on his back under Jones' vicious ground and pound.
But he struck with Santos and struck with Gus? I do think he learned but that part of not playing to his opponents strengths is wrong.

Jones is losing in the next 2 fights. If it's not this one it's the next one 100%.

The turinabol is wearing off and he has put quite a lot of 'old man muscle mass'. That means his agility is gone too.

His legs have been injured once at least so those are not the same.

Next two fights, done, goes to HW and loses there as well cause he isn't a power puncher.

Maybe, 25% chance, we don’t know what he has in him without the pulsing. No doubt he’s a smart fighter and mentally tough in the cage.

I just really hope he gives Jon no respect in the cage and gets right after him. He needs to get in Jon's face right away and get his respect. Show him he's in a real fight. Land some hard leg kicks and return all the oblique kicks and eye pokes right back.

Do people actually think Jones isn't pulsing anymore? They came out and said how many times he was tested but didn't elaborate any further. Just that it was more than anybody. Don't you think that if they were finding nothing that they'd be shouting it from the roof tops that Jones is finally clean? I think it's still showing up but he's got an exemption from being persecuted for it.

This is not a sound analysis. Jones Gus 2 was one sided. Catching an arm bar doesn’t have much to do with fighting stance.

Back