Jones to Ilir Latifi: "Just keep winning my friend"

I know a better way to reach Jones...

Hook it up wit Dat cOcO

ZhcKPtV.jpg

Seriously, Latifi should just fight Corey Anderson or someone.

Imagine Latifi being the one to finally beat Jon Jones in the octagon. I mean just imagine.

He's just respectfully trying to get himself a big fight, can't blame a guy for that. Nothing delusional about it.
I don't think he's being respectful. This comes after he's made a series of instagram posts calling dc a "coward" and a liar for not fighting him. Now he's referring to Bones as the "undisputed" champion in order to get under DC's skin. His intention isn't to get the fight with Jones, he's trying to communicate the idea that DC is ducking him and therefore isn't the "real" champion. Again, it's delusional, because Latifi's claim to a title shot isn't at all compelling and he's acting like its outrageous he's not fighting for the belt.

Last edited:
Would've thought the best way to get to Jon was with a lure made out of coke and synthetic test.

I don't think he's being respectful. This comes after he's made a series of instagram posts calling dc a "coward" and a liar for not fighting him. Now he's referring to Bones the "undisputed" champion in order to get under DC's skin. His intention isn't to get the fight with Jones, he's trying to communicate the idea that DC is ducking him and therefore isn't the "real" champion. Again, it's delusional, because Latifi's claim to a title shot isn't at all compelling and he's acting like its outrageous he's not fighting for the belt.
From that perspective you might be right. I didn't know he was flaming on DC. The last I saw from Latifi to DC, I think it was on Twitter, was him being very respectful asking for a fight. Still, if you consider the landscape today, I wouldn't say there's anything delusional about his attempt to get DC's attention. Also, the LHW division is so thin atm, you could definitely argue that Latifi is next in line. Actually, if you consider that Latifi and Blachowicz are the two fighters (outside of Gus) that deserve the next shot, it says all about the state of the division, imo.

Until he fucks up the next card with his endless idiocy and cheating, yes.

Your posts arent nearly as bad in non lhw discussions. Get over it dude. Dc lost. Shit happens. Doesn't mean DC sucks just cuz Jon is also great. Just a joke you bash him nonstop but slobber on Chaels dick and hes one of the biggest cheats ever.

He got word today, he’s free, just gotta get the paperwork signed and make the announcement

I hope he doesn't leave the paperwork in the wrecked car this time. Or the weed and stack o' cash.

Can't tell if Jones is genuinely stupid or he knows something we don't.

Just keep winning my friend, that’s usually the best way to get to me
1f44d-1f3fe.png

LMAO

"When I get off of suspension in 2021."

If he keeps fighting and winning till somewhere in 2021, he'll have one impressive win streak.

How has the UFC not stripped DC already? Jesus, look at the division! Take the belt back and move on with it.

He's just respectfully trying to get himself a big fight, can't blame a guy for that. Nothing delusional about it.
Big fight after two wins? That is pretty much what "delusional" means.

He’s the best ever

Sure he’s fucked up, he was thrust into stardom very young, that tends to happen to anyone that happens to

I for one can’t wait to see him back, Daniel though, can’t wait to retire before losing again to him

True that but so was Sage, and Sage is an angel

The 205 division is in a weird spot right now it’s as thin as it has ever been and 3 of the top guys in the division (Gus, Jimi, and Latifi) are teammates and won’t fight each other.

Now is the best time for guys like Dominick Reyes to emerge as a contender.
i hope reyes just knocks everyone right the fuck out.

Back