Jones to Helwani: I watched the fight 10 more times and I decisively won

I'm no big fan of Jones but he won this fight fair and square.

Gus should have to earn his way back for a rematch.

Everyone should have to, but I'm kinda with Rogan and Barnett on this one: If they don't do this rematch they are idiots. Sweden will practically relocate to the US to see that fight. You don't do it, you might miss that chance.

Also the fight was close enough that you might as well. Anderson makes WAY less sense, but the precedent he set with his career made it something they felt they had to do.

everyone knows the best opinion is what you think the 11th time

Jones is WRONG!!! He is just scared to fight Gus again. Chicken bones Jones is back ladies and gentleman.

You mean like fighters? Because almost across the board fighters felt Gus was close if not winning.

Jones continues to show why he is so disliked. Gus keeping his mouth shut generally, but being honest and sincere when asked, has grown on me.

You would dislike Jones short of him saying "I lose and I'm announcing my retirement".

Do you know what controversy is? More than half the people on this board think Gus won.

That question should be asked to you. Do YOU know what a controversy is? More than half the people on this board also think that their opinions mean something. Nearly half believe in creationism. Nearly half choose heads when a coin is flipped. So what?

That nearly half also say it was a close fight and admit that at least 1 or 2 rounds could have gone either way. In that case there is no controversy.

You would dislike Jones short of him saying "I lose and I'm announcing my retirement".

Way to not know me. If he said "I thought I won" I would have zero problem with it.

Just because you masturbate to your anger build-up stemming from random haters doesn't mean you get to judge my disdain for his statement that he wasn't 100% (inferring that's why it was close) and then claims he thinks there shouldn't be a rematch.

Yet a good amount acted like it was, moron.

You can't stop the stupid. Just try to educate it in a calm manner.

Gus watched the fight 15 more times and thinks you're an idiot.

I also gave Jones 2,4, & 5. I don't think he's wrong. I do think him and Gus are gonna fight again and have a damn good rivalry for years to come.

why should gus get a 2nd chance?? the fight was definitely tough and it was the hardest of jones career by far, but jones won it, it wasnt very controversial, there are others, namely glover, who should get the next shot

glover first let gus rest for a while and condition himself his strategy was like dominique cruz style i like it just needs superb conditioning so he can move well still at the 5th round give glover then he fights the winner feed him a can he can look good at

there is very little doubt in my mind that Gus thinks Gus won and Jones thinks Jones won.

why would anyone think otherwise?

MAKES ME SICK..
is it about what the fans want or not???... the franchise is getting to be too transparent, he got his ass somewhat served!, now get in there and do what a warrior would do!!... FAKE..GO BELLATOR!

why should gus get a 2nd chance?? the fight was definitely tough and it was the hardest of jones career by far, but jones won it, it wasnt very controversial, there are others, namely glover, who should get the next shot
It wasnt very controversial? Then why the fuck are most sayin Alex won? Idiot.

Lmao... yeah let's just ignore the fact that the majority (based on polls after the fight) thought Gus won, including fighters :rolleyes:

Most(or a lot of) Jones fans are delusional :icon_lol:

Jones can try to avoid the rematch for a while but Uncle Dana will eventually make it happen.

Those dollar signs are all Dana sees.

Jones might get to see Glover first, but I for one would not be too surprised to see Glover get booked for someone else conveniently tying him up while Dana looks towards Gus with $$$ in his eyes.

Jones speaks to the media too soon. Dana will maneuver around those objections with ease.

Back