Jones - The most hated person in the whole MMA World!??

OvereemMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Soooo ... this is just what he needed more. Coke abuse. He beats his wife, DUI and now this. Do you guys care? Do you think UFC Champions should act like this in private life?

I love his fights and he is the on the way to becoming #1 GOAT but as a person, I can't stand behavior like this. Can u guys, seperate a fighters private life from his professional life? do u guys care about it?

I think I do ... love his fights but knowing that he is allowed to fight after coke abuse and other fighters are banned/suspened/pay-checks revoked just for smoking weed is too much for me. It ruins the sport. Everyone should have equall terms when it comes to drugs.

How do u guys view this situation? no big deal? let him be above the rules at UFC? Should be finally punished?

Where the line between private and proffesional life is broken for you?

Yea, we really needed more threads on this topic.

No, just on Sherdog. Also, no domestic abuse.

So he's ''abusing'' coke now? Fucking lmao. And beating his wife? First time Im hearing this

If anything the guy is growing on me

I don't hate Jones. But you are making unsubstantiated claims of domestic abuse. That is probably ban-worthy.

ok, nvm, I read an article that he beats his mum or wife. Might not have been the full info on the subject. But leaving that aside ... do u guys still care that he is above the law at UFC? is it fair? does it ruin the sport and the fights for ya?

It would have been a different story if he would have been on the CoCo fight night. But he wasnt so nothing will likely change. Just giving the people who loves to hate something more.

It would have been a different story if he would have been on the CoCo fight night. But he wasnt so nothing will likely change. Just giving the people who loves to hate something more.

... are you sure about this? I thought the fight drug test results haven't been out yet. But still, abusing cocke a month before the fight is no good. Other fighters would have been send to Russian jails for that.

Not exactly sure, but TS might be having one of those "they all look the same" moments with Anthony Johnson and domestic abuse.

Shame on you, TS. Shame on you.

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

- Jon Jones; December 2009

Back