Jones test positive for Cocaine - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy. Last I heard Cocaine barely stays in your system for that long so how many days before the fight did he use lol.

nothing will happen to him:

"The Nevada commission follows the World Anti-Doping Agency code and benzoylecgonine is not banned out-of-competition. As a result, the commission was unable to penalize Jones or prevent him from fighting despite knowing of the positive test."

Good to read. Would be BS. Everybody likes a good coke. One of the best export products of America right?

This might cost him some sponsorship. I am not a Jones fan but I really don't give a shit that he used coke.

For someone with such a strong team behind him, he really is a moron. Never should of happened, he knew he would be tested but couldn't care enough to stop.

giphy.gif

Wtf? Is this real life? What happened to "I was the kid that if I saw someone smoking weed I'd tell on them"? I'll wait till the UFC confirms this before I believe it though. Nothing wrong with a little noise candy though just very hypocritical of me holier than thou Jones

You telling me Jones beat DC with cocaine still in his system?

GOAT

out of competition so no overturn

Jones is the man, cocaine makes you feel like the man.

Conaine makes Jones feel like Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back