Jones test positive for Cocaine - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 day.

Jon must have amazing aesthetics to kick a habit.

1 day.

Jon must have amazing aesthetics to kick a habit.

He's just that talented... in everything.

7VuNb94.gif

I'm late to this poll but I've always said that I do. Cocaine is both a recreational drug and performance enhancer. People have used cocaine as a performance enhancer for years.

I don't care if people use marijuana it's a performance reducer, makes you lazy and slow. Cocaine will let you train longer hours if used appropriately; there's no way to tell how Jones used it.

You don't understand what your talking about. Taking cocaine to train longer? Do some research before you go off spouting nonsense.

You don't understand what your talking about. Taking cocaine to train longer? Do some research before you go off spouting nonsense.

you know how cocaine works right? It increases catecholamines similar to amphetamines. You are right, clearly neither give energy when you are tired :rolleyes: Professional athletes have NEVER been known to use stimulants to train longer right?

It's not like people have been the coca plant to help them function while tired for hundreds of years, long before anyone used it for recreational purposes :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back