Jones struggling with squats...

Why would a pro fighter be expected to have an impressive sqaut? I'm willing to wager almost all of Jones opponents could put up higher numbers. Didn't mean much fight night though

It's so damn hard to make calves grow.

...and Jones would rape this MF'er in a second

LIGHTWEIGHT BAAABBBAAAAYYYY!!!!!

BEEEEEYYYOOOOHHH!!!!!

ronnie-coleman-squat-1109.jpg

Terrible form , do his back in lifting like that .

How the fuck you squat 600 for reps and your legs look like the Cinna-mon guy from the old Apple Jacks commercials?
latest

Oh, I thought the second video was supposed to be Jones.

Average Joe = Juiced up national champion. Lol.

Patrick Earth Mendes is an American-Brazilian weightlifter.[1] He was the super-heavyweight USA national champion in 2011[2] and 2012.[3]

He was suspended by the United States Anti-Doping Agency for two years (began March 19, 2012) for using human growth hormone.[4] Has been reported that he tested positive for a banned substance a second time at the 2015 Pan Am Games.[5]

It's not a bad set from Jon. The squats are not to depth (not even close really), but that's like 415x10, it's a good set. Unless the outside plates are 25lbs bumpers, then it might be 375lbs. Not bad either way. Still got them chicken legs though.

Last edited:
He’s a fighter not a powerlifter

Throw average joe into the cage with Jones and see what happens
should work on his form if he's gonna do squats though

bad form is the easiest way to get injured and squats with bad form can be dangerous

For a fighter that's insanely strong. 10 reps with a safety squat bar and 4 plates, he can prob max out around 550-600 lbs with a regular bar. It amazes me how small his calves are, he might literally have the smallest calves I've ever seen on a man his height.

Looks more like a hip hinge motion then a squat to me. Still stronger then most UFC HWs tho. I hope we get to see the Francis fight or this was for nothing.

This is what would happen:

mdgj6ngx
Thats not what would happen.
Gustaffson is a 6'5" 230lbs world class professional fighter.

The average joe would literally get f*cked and humiliated in the worst way imaginable.

Op is probably shorter than Joe Rohan and doesn’t understand it’s easier for guys with shorter limbs to lift more weight.

How do you even find this garbage and it’s 11:37 at night, shouldn’t you be looking for vergina rather than sneaking into jones just for fans page.

I am guessing you enjoy perusing late at night for that chocolate snack.
Actually it's 11:47 at night and I'm from the future

Back