Jones still crying about eye pokes

Right back at ya. The only thing delusional here is your inability to see how hard he's trying to make it seem like he doesn't care. He clearly does.

If he does care, it's probably because it's his name and reputation that is being spoken and written about. But that post probably took 5 minutes out of his life to write.

So what's your excuse for being on every Sherdog Jones thread? Tell me who is the winner and loser is in all of this.

/

What's more pathetic, being a fan of a fighter or spending time and energy hating on an internet forum? I would much rather be a "dick riding groupie" than what you are.

So, spending energy to "defend" a fighter on a forum is a more legit call.

At the same time, the guy "attacking" Jones, is doing it probably b/c he's a fan of another fighter. So again, same thing, really.

To recap: he, being a fan of fighter X, is attacking Jones. Someone else, being a fan of Jones, "protects" Jones.

What is the difference then?

So, spending energy to "defend" a fighter on a forum is a more legit call.

At the same time, the guy "attacking" Jones, is doing it probably b/c he's a fan of another fighter. So again, same thing, really.

To recap: he, being a fan of fighter X, is attacking Jones. Someone else, being a fan of Jones, "protects" Jones.

What is the difference then?

So the one who is a fan, projecting positive energy, is just as guilty as someone who finds reasons to hate someone else? They are not diametrically opposed. One is being positive, one is being an asshat. When I shit on your favorite fighter on every thread, that would make me the dickhead, not the ones defending this fighter.

For instance, I'm a fan of Jones but I respect Gus, Shogun, Machida, etc. I don't go out of my way to talk shit about their fighting skills or personality outside of the octagon, because frankly I don't care. If I went on every thread and talked shit about these fighters because they are rivals of my favorite fighter, that would be pretty lame. And yet, that's what a lot of people are doing. Not talking about their favorite fighter, but the one they hate the most. Why is he on your minds so much? That's what I call "gotten to."

If you can't get which is more pathetic, then that's on you.

This is the best role for Jones, he will never get fans by pandering.

Embrace the hate, let it flow. Keep kicking ass.

How ironic is it that someone with a Paul Harris AV is complaining about a dirty fighter lol.

ironic ?
no...

But I'd say it's moronic to think that, because I have one AV, it means I support him no matter what he does.

1) I use the AV because I find it funny.
2) Even though I am a fan of Toquinho, I don't endorse him not releasing his subs faster.

ironic ?
no...

But I'd say it's moronic to think that, because I have one AV, it means I support him no matter what he does.

1) I use the AV because I find it funny.
2) Even though I am a fan of Toquinho, I don't endorse him not releasing his subs faster.

Still doesn't change the fact what Paul Harris does is 100x worse than what Jones does. He's put guys out of commission for months more than they should be.

I just find it funny you took the time to create like an entire report on jones, if dirty tactics bother you so much how can you be a fan of Paul Harris at all? It just doesn't make sense.

It's kind of like if someone wrote a huge long post about how they hate how Jon Fitch always lay n prays, and then also says they're a fan of Jake Shields.

So the one who is a fan, projecting positive energy, is just as guilty as someone who finds reasons to hate someone else? They are not diametrically opposed. One is being positive, one is being an asshat. When I shit on your favorite fighter on every thread, that would make me the dickhead, not the ones defending this fighter.

For instance, I'm a fan of Jones but I respect Gus, Shogun, Machida, etc. I don't go out of my way to talk shit about their fighting skills or personality outside of the octagon, because frankly I don't care. If I went on every thread and talked shit about these fighters because they are rivals of my favorite fighter, that would be pretty lame. And yet, that's what a lot of people are doing. Not talking about their favorite fighter, but the one they hate the most. Why is he on your minds so much? That's what I call "gotten to."

If you can't get which is more pathetic, then that's on you.

I do see your point. And you, sir, are an exception and not the rule, and it's a pleasure to see that for a change. Most of the time it's that both fans act exactly the same...attacking X and defending Y, and the other way around.

He's been gotten to, and it's because he knows what he's doing.

Yeah its pretty easy to see:icon_lol:

the worst part of this thread is all the new Jones dick riders

"omg guise Jones is trolling omg hes so cool now I'm a new fanz"

jonjonessuit.jpg

If he does care, it's probably because it's his name and reputation that is being spoken and written about. But that post probably took 5 minutes out of his life to write.

So what's your excuse for being on every Sherdog Jones thread? Tell me who is the winner and loser is in all of this.

/

And my post probably took less than one. It's not like I lose anything from pointing out obvious shit.

The problem with Jones' 'trolling' is that he obviously cares what people say/think about him

He actually says, "ain't cheating ain't trying"?

Interesting...

Yeah its pretty easy to see:icon_lol:

the worst part of this thread is all the new Jones dick riders

"omg guise Jones is trolling omg hes so cool now I'm a new fanz"

Yeah, it's not new. People have been saying for years that if Jones just embraced his inner dickness, they would like him a lot more.

Back