Jones still crying about eye pokes

tmsxl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
nfu31eo.png

Look at the hash tags :icon_lol:

"Jones still crying about eye pokes" I guess since you say its true? when anyone paying attention knows its the other way around, with others whining none stop about it.

This is Jones second sarcastic respons, that I remember of.

Vs

Thousands and thousands of comments complaining the other way from others.

Some quality sh!t in there.

Good for Bones.

I think it is dirty - but I do find myself enjoying Jones considerably more, given the new role he has embraced. Good for him.

Yep, it's settled. I like Bones a lot more, now. Never questioned his skills or greatness, just didn't care for the guy, personally. #nothingwrongwiththat

Damn, I guess he said fuck it. I wonder why he's in Colombia?

lol he sounds more butthurt than the haters. kind of sad an adult is behaving like a child

"Jones still crying about eye pokes" I guess since you say its true? when anyone paying attention knows its the other way around, with others whining none stop about it.

This is Jones second sarcastic respons, that I remember of.

Vs

Thousands and thousands of comments complaining the other way from others.

I could care less..if it didn't matter he wouldn't keep bringing it up. Either way, it's some funny shit.

lol he sounds more butthurt than the haters. kind of sad an adult is behaving like a child

How is posting an Instagram photo with some funny hashtags acting like a child?

Sherdoggers are the real ones that cry 24/7 about TWO pokes in his last fight, one that glover didn't even feel so he just wanted to keep fighting without a break.

Lost @ #captainhook

Love Jones.

#gregtoldmeidgetfans #phillost #chucksmad, lmao.

Lol the hashtags are great. Love the #gregtoldmetogetfans.

I actually find this quite funny.. still makes no difference to the JBJ haters they'll find a way to discredit him somehow

Those hashtags are hilarious.

Someone obviously hacked his account again.

"#Gregtoldmeidgetfans"

Lost my shit when I read that hashtag.

Love the new Jones.

Jones embracing the hate is gonna be great for MMA. Floyd has already shown us how popular it can make you.

Let the crying begin. And by "crying," I'm referring to you, Sherdoggers.

Back