Jones showed no fear. Jones = Professor Xavier !!!

Beast4rmDaEast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello glorious community and future fighters. Watch the fight again BUT this time analyze Jones' facial features and kinetic body movement. Realize he shows absolutely NO FEAR. Jones looks like hes been training in a hyperbolic-time-chamber because he shows absolutely no fear or remorse to anything Cormier has to offer. It's almost as if hes mastered a counter to all of Cormier's abilities.

Jones even skipped the first round feeler phase. Which makes me speculate that Jones probably had a spy in AKA. He can't be this good or maybe I'm wrong. :eek:

Cormier cracked because his style is based on wild haymakers and pushing his opponents to immobility by forcing cowering avoidance of missle hands. Jones won because he knew what Cormier was thinking. Jones might be Professor Xavier in disguise. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? :icon_chee

SICK FIGHT!! :icon_twis

[YT]bTOuMnQv940[/YT]

pretty sure jones is black, and can walk

mind-reading-x-men.jpg

"Hey pussy, are you still there?"

wonder when someone actually tries some leg kicks against this guy. He's got a good chin for sure but I don't see anyone looking damage his mobility by kicking his legs or punching his gut. Would have thought that Shogun type attack would work well but his main problem was in totally underestimating Jones' wrestling and gnp.

I find his build very fascinating. He embodies the sub-saharan african traits of a tall body with exceptionally thin and long limbs but at the same time, he has the torso built of a mesomorph. It's very uncommon from my understanding.

His build is built of cage fighting.

Cracked, or gassed?

Gassing is part of cracking my good man.

I'm pretty confident a high-caliber fighter like Cormier knows how to pace himself and conserve energy to avoid imploding like Darth Vader's Death Star or Pudzianowski against Silva.

yQGbSZl.jpg

Gassing is part of cracking my good man.

I'm pretty confident a high-caliber fighter like Cormier knows how to pace himself and conserve energy to avoid imploding like Darth Vader's Death Star or Pudzianowski against Silva.

yQGbSZl.jpg

Pudz should have treated him like an Atlas stone or log and placed him over the cage :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back