Jones should fight Cung Le after Chael!!

There's so much fail there, TS.

funny-trampoline-double-fail.gif

lol

funny shiiet

Yeah that was a mature response.I bet you're already 12,congrats though guy.

It has nothing to do with me.Of course they would rip me appart,i'm not a fighter even if i'm maybe physically stronger lol.It's just sad that a beast like Jones is fighting old guys from a lower weightclass.

Imagine Silva fighting Hughes,Penn,Serra...It'd be a joke.

ok so now your physically stronger than vitor?? you must lift weights bro

Yeah that was a mature response.I bet you're already 12,congrats though guy.

It has nothing to do with me.Of course they would rip me appart,i'm not a fighter even if i'm maybe physically stronger lol.It's just sad that a beast like Jones is fighting old guys from a lower weightclass.

Imagine Silva fighting Hughes,Penn,Serra...It'd be a joke.

It'd be a joke because the guys you mentioned are far past their prime. Even if Hendo, Le, and Chael are old they're still successfully competing at a high level.

I'm alright with Vitor stepping up on short notice when others refused, and I'm perfectly OK with the #2 MW in the world fighting for a title.

Hilarious that you want him to fight Heavyweights.....wouldn't you be upset that a HW would be taking a fight with a LHW??? It's literally the same thing you are crying about.

Yep! There are better fights for JBJ, but if someone just happened to fill in for an injured fighter, cool. I dont like Chael, but I'm also fine with it. I get see him get his ass handed to him.

Anyways, your last sentence sums it up.

Cung Le is coming off a win. Winning doesn't give you a title shot.

I'm alright with Vitor stepping up on short notice when others refused,
There are LHW fighters that would have accepted (for example Glover).

and I'm perfectly OK with the #2 MW in the world fighting for a title
Does not change the fact that he is unranked at LHW and is coming off a loss at MW. You don't really see a problem with that?

I agree, ts. He's even fighting smaller guys in the lhw division. He's a true HW taking on MW's.

Who exactly is 60 years old? Or rather who us it you see in the cage that performs like they're 60? Please learn how to talk better smack...thank you

There are LHW fighters that would have accepted (for example Glover).

Does not change the fact that he is unranked at LHW and is coming off a loss at MW. You don't really see a problem with that?

IDK..if, anyone was asked to fight JJ in the LHW division, I'm sure Glover would have if asked.
Your right, Sonnen doesn't deserve the fight, but You don't want to see Chael get his ass handed to him? I don't see a problem with that.

Back