Jones should fight Cung Le after Chael!!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He was scheduled to fight Hendo,fought Vitor and is fighting Chael now.If he's gonna fight every 60 yr old MW out there he should fight Cung and Silva next.

Seriously,we have maybe the most talented LHW of all time who's already a monster in his weightclass,physically at his peak and the guy is fighting 60 year old MW's...Wtf????

It's like Silva in his prime taking on guys like Serra and Hughes lol

If he's not going to fight any LHW's,he should at least be fighting a HW,like Silva with his 38 does...

When Silva was on a tear he went up.When BJ was on a tear he went up.Aldo will probably move up if he wins and GSP is a least fighting contenders of his own class.Why the hell is the UFC making Jones fighting MW's??That's my point...

PS:I'm not blaming Jones for this bs.He wanted to fight some guys at HW and the UFC should have made those fights.He's the only champ fighting guys below his weightclass.

Last edited:
I agree about Hendo getting his shot, but are you really blaming Jones for this?

He was scheduled to fight Hendo,fought Vitor and is fighting Chael now.If he's gonna fight every 60 yr old MW out there he should fight Cung and Silva next.

Seriously,we have maybe the most talented LHW of all time who's already a monster in his weightclass,physically at his peak and the guy is fighting 60 year old MW's...Wtf????

If he's not going to fight any LHW's,he should at least be fighting a HW,like Silva with his 38 does...

Well had one of the LHW's who Lorenzo called taken the fight at UFC 152 against jones then jones would have fought a LHW but Vitor was the only man who took the fight against jones on short notice.

Thats not on jones but on the division.

Now Jones is scheduled to fight Cheal and is doing a TV show in the process.

How about you twitter Jones and tell him about your dilemma, he does have a twitter page where you can chat with him.

Last edited:
There's so much fail there, TS.

funny-trampoline-double-fail.gif

I agree about Hendo getting his shot, but are you really blaming Jones for this?

No of course not.It's not his fault.I'm blaming the UFC for making those match ups.Jones himself already stated that he wanted to take some fights a HW.But instead they're matching him up with guys below his weight class,wtf??I've never seen that.

PS:I'm not blaming Jones for this bs.He wanted to fight some guys at HW and the UFC should have made those fights.He's the only champ fighting guys below his weightclass.

what a disrespectful punk you are kid...you don't even know what is to be 40 years old and worst than that know what is to be a bad ass like Hendo or Belfort . This 2 guys can rape you , your stupid friends (if you have them) and your entire family at the same time. Im pretty sure you get your ass kicked very often saying that kind of disrespectful and retarded stuff. Grow up and learn how to clean your butt properly before you open your mouth.

There's so much fail there, TS.

funny-trampoline-double-fail.gif

This pretty much.

No one wanted the shot at ufc 152 but Chael and Vitor. Silva said he'd step in at 205 against anyone not named Machida or Jones. How many 205ers jumped at the chance to save a PPV? No one. So before you keep whining let me tell you how it goes. You be a company man and you get rewarded. You dont play the game with Lorenzo and Dana guess what...don't expect stuff to be handed to you.

So you think it's alright even when he's the only champ taking on guys from a lower weight class?

I'm alright with Vitor stepping up on short notice when others refused, and I'm perfectly OK with the #2 MW in the world fighting for a title.

Hilarious that you want him to fight Heavyweights.....wouldn't you be upset that a HW would be taking a fight with a LHW??? It's literally the same thing you are crying about.

what a disrespectful punk you are kid...you don't even know what is to be 40 years old and worst than that know what is to be a bad ass like Hendo or Belfort . This 2 guys can rape you , your stupid friends (if you have them) and your entire family at the same time. Im pretty sure you get your ass kicked very often saying that kind of disrespectful and retarded stuff. Grow up and learn how to clean your butt properly before you open your mouth.

Yeah that was a mature response.I bet you're already 12,congrats though guy.

It has nothing to do with me.Of course they would rip me appart,i'm not a fighter even if i'm maybe physically stronger lol.It's just sad that a beast like Jones is fighting old guys from a lower weightclass.

Imagine Silva fighting Hughes,Penn,Serra...It'd be a joke.

So you think it's alright even when he's the only champ taking on guys from a lower weight class?

Jones doesn't pick his opponents. He fights whoever the UFC tells him to fight. Usually, that means he will fight whoever the UFC can make the most money off of. Profits come before "merit."

No Chael isn't the best 205er around. Yes Johnny Hendricks "deserves" a title shot before Nick Diaz. But more people will pay to see Chael fight Bones and Diaz fight GSP than any other matchup. That's why the UFC booked those fights. It has very little to do with who has the best chance of beating the current champ.

The UFC wants the most profitable fights, not the best fights.

Dude, stop it, this is a shit thread,

What does this shit have to do with John.

Go twitter Dana, what does Jones fighting Vitor and Cheal have to do in your world. Just watch the fights, if you so concerned about the match making, call Joe Silva.

The bottom line is Jones needed a fill in for UFC 152 and Vitor stepped up for the fight. Dana and the UFC needed some help with Tuff since it is failing and jones stepped in to coach the season along cheal.

Quit carrying on, after this little short break he will go back to beating up LHW's. In that short time you can learn to knit a sweater.

Last edited:
I don't even think Cung would take the fight lol

Cung Le is a natural WW. Hell, in his prime with the right diet, he could have been a LW.

Chael is 25 in TRT years.

Also, Cung would kill JJ.

please stfu and dont start another thread

Back