Jones says his beef with DC is over

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Recently said it on an episode of embedded.

Also cited DC as an inspiration.

He won both so I don't think he has a problem with ending the beef. Hope DC puts a rest to this too, as he recently praised Jones and called him unbeatable. I hope these two become pals down the line and we see them on a talkshow together.

<JonesLaugh><36>

In b4 "JBJ is just scared to fight DC at HW"

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

He already moved on and prove he is the better man and fighter, no reason to keep beating DC up specially since he is no longer champ

Christian love and forgiveness at its best!
Jones bless!

If DC beats Stipe, Jon vs DC at heavyweight is the biggest heavyweight fight of all time. It would also determine the GOAT heavyweight.

Inb4 roids, pulsing, crying, eyepokes, no contest etc etc.
DC is a cheater himself. Constant and deliberate eye pokes that sent Stipe into eye surgery (and still lost) and towelgate vs Rumble

Didn’t he also have abnormal testosterone levels for one of his fights?

DC is a cheater himself. Eye poked that sent Stipe into eye surgery (and still lost) and towelgate vs Rumble
Fan of both but... where did this absurd notion that the eyepoke caused the eye injury come from? He had issues with his retina, and that is caused by punches to the head.

Can't believe he's only 32 years old. Liver is getting tired of trusty T Bol

Good. Glad that's all over with. Regardless of their pasts together they're both insanely skilled and it's nice to see some respect being built between them a bit.

Good. Glad that's all over with. Regardless of their pasts together they're both insanely skilled and it's nice to see some respect being built between them a bit.
Same thoughts, I was on DC's side but I grew to like Jones again. I don't think he'll fight for long, despite what he says. Both of them were the greatest fighters of the era, mad respect.

He already moved on and prove he is the better man and fighter, no reason to keep beating DC up specially since he is no longer champ

Hmmmmm...... wonders if Mammothman knows what being a man means

Really agree with how Jones was talking about Reyes in the second video, being less experienced and therefore a bit less predictable and more dangerous. Its a good point. The guys with a ton of experience, you kinda of know what they are going to do, because there is so much footage. Very good fight IQ from Jones imo. Its always interesting to see which fighters watch a ton of tape, vs the ones who watch none. (Doesn't Cerrone watch almost no footage and just try to implement his game?)

Something to keep in mind before our fights anyways.

Has he talked about how the whole Kobe thing hurt him right in the feels that sociopaths don’t have? I’m sure he’ll dedicate the W to him

:rolleyes:

Fan of both but... where did this absurd notion that the eyepoke caused the eye injury come from? He had issues with his retina, and that is caused by punches to the head.

His manager. “Mr. Miocic sustained a major retina injury from multiple eye pokes during his bout at UFC 241. Our client’s health and safety is our top priority. We are excited for him to return to action when he is healthy to compete in his seventh consecutive world title fight.”

As to how they can claim to know what caused it, I don't know. I suspect it's merely the manager embellishing the tale to get an extra dig in at DC. But it's possible that the exact nature of the injury could show whether it's detached from the head's recoil from a punch, or torn from too much internal eye pressure caused by a poke.

Recently said it on an episode of embedded.

Also cited DC as an inspiration.

He won both so I don't think he has a problem with ending the beef. Hope DC puts a rest to this too, as he recently praised Jones and called him unbeatable. I hope these two become pals down the line and we see them on a talkshow together.

<JonesLaugh><36>

No reason to be pals with cormier. Cormier doesn't like him as an individual anyway. Looking forward to cormier's next loss.

WMgO8jl.jpg

Back