Jones running like Reem

One of the fighters was running or going backward 80 % of the whole fight.

And that wasnt Jones.
Footwork is different from literally turning your face away from your opponent and running as if you are on a track

A certain Irishman still gets shit for this years after he did it.

Jones fans pass it off as octagon control.

ed628af1230453ea7a7a2ee7542a29ab.gif

d7c1a5f6a3ffa520c63daac7ac3e1506.gif
43db3dc69823775946fd7020dedd4686.gif

2nd gif shows great defense by Jones, That I can give him, but because Jones BDSM slaves are talking about Reyes running, what Jones is doing is actually running. But running is what fighters do whenever they need to reset and get a better position. Fight fans don't like to see it tho, it's seen as being afraid or something.

Running like a bitch lol

Jones dosent have a problem not facing his opponent and running so why should we

Jones dosent have a problem not facing his opponent and running so why should we

He also has no problem running into pregnant women and bailing, eye poking, using PEDs, etc. So why should we?

He was just showing Atlethe Reyes his 10 yard dash.

First punch Fedor received in that gif always looked like a wake up punch, like he was unconscious and that punch woke him up ?
He was getting his shit pushed in by LHW UFC reject Maldonado, which is why he did the 100 metre stanky leg dash across the cage.

Am I the only one who doesn't have an issue with fighters doing this? As long as they do it to regain space so they can start being offensive again it's fine. I remember Overeem doing it against Hunt, the crowd booing and Overeem knocking Hunt out about 5 seconds later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back