Jones, Rothwell, Mir, Lawler, Trollface - USADA and WME are f****** these guys

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Enough of the testing bullshit.

Let them use TRT and save us the reputation and career harm bullshit.

Signed,

A Fan.

Edit: Lawlor

Last edited:
Mir was almost certainly on PED's in his bellator stint,

you see his gut shrink like 30lbs from the Mark Hunt fight to the Fedor fight?

Frank's losing cause he's not nearly as good as he likes to think he is

Mir was almost certainly on PED's in his bellator stint,

you see his gut shrink like 30lbs from the Mark Hunt fight to the Fedor?

Frank's losing cause he's not nearly as good as he likes to think he is

same with Timmeh: roids won't help you to be a better fighter or give you talent.

Dick pulls and pulsing for everybody!

<Arya01>

Clearly his opponents are spiking his water with steroids so when they lose it gets overturned. I've heard all the war stories. Oldest trick in the book

Enough of the testing bullshit.

Let them use TRT and save us the reputation and career harm bullshit.

Signed,

A Fan.

Edit: Lawlor
so your down with cheating. what a crock of bullshit. so you're saying no testing at all. you think the public will buy that. think again fool.

Nah... Jones (& Lawler) is the only one on that list who I want to see fight & he seems to be above the law.

I suspect that some of those fighters were using PED's throughout their career & not just the one time they got caught... so they're actually getting a lucky break (& not being screwed by the testing bodies).

Fighters like DC, Fedor & Hunt never tested positive for a reason: they're either 100% natty or they've used PED's "professionally"... Mir did not. His body transformation before the Fedor fight was suspect (& typical of what he does)... Dad-bod at the face-offs then shredded come fight time.

same with Timmeh: roids won't help you to be a better fighter or give you talent.

except when Sylvia was roiding he looked like an actual monster. i don't mean physically but i mean performance wise.

the combos he was landing on Cabbage were brutal, and for a 6'8 giant, he wasn't tiring out. that was the amazing part, it makes sense when you go back and watch those fights when he was on. he had incredible stamina and his focus was unreal, he knew his distance really well back then.

Back