Jones Reyes 2 or Jones Rumble 1

Jones Rumble

Reyes. Jones takes Rumble down early with ease and finishes him in rd 1.

jones rumble for sure.

i was so bummed when that fight fell through. i was convinced rumble would be the one to knock him out. still am. change my mind.

many liked Rumbles chances vs prime Jones

Rumble knocks him the fuck out.

100% horsemeat

Hard to believe that Rumble ever fought at WW. Like what the fuck.

Anyway, Rumble needs a solid year of training and 1~2 warm up fights. And by that time, Reyes might be the Champ......or he might not......

Reyes. have we seen Rumble post USADA?

edit: looks like Rumble destroyed Bader and Glover post USADA. Change my vote to Rumble.

If he's anywhere near what he used to be, I think he could knock Jones out.
Jones would literally back peddle and kick his legs till they gabe out or win on points/another gift decision. Hes not dumb enough to stand toe to toe with Rumble

Is Jones going up to heavyweight? Because there's no chance Rumble is making 205 ever again.

They should book Rumble and Walker. Whoever wins should have a fast turnaround

If he's coming back (and I still have my doubts) he needs at least one fight. I'd love to see him vs. Volkan, whilst Jones rematches Reyes. Then the winners can fight.
Whilst all this is going on winner of Corey/ Yan can fight a returning Santos, with the winner getting next title shot.

95% probability Crumble is deadass gassed in sub 3 minutes against Jon if thats his return fight.

He doesn't deserve it coming off a 3 year layoff juicing to the gills. Win 2 fights first.

Volkan would be a sick return fight for him. or corey anderson, just because I fucking hate corey anderson.

Rumble is going to HW, so if they're going to fight it will be at that weight class.

Reyes 2

Rumble will quit after a couple of fun minutes, he himself admits it

Corey Anderson vs Reyes .. Winner gets Jones.

Rumble hasn't fought in years and looked awful in his last title fight. He is at least 3 wins away from a title shot IMO

Man after he basically threw the 2nd DC fight, to the point where his cornermen abandoned him... no thanks on Rumble getting a shot.

Rumble needs to show that he's still a top dog at LHW. If he comes back and KO's a couple guys and looks great doing it, I'm totally on board with Rumble vs. Jones. It's a fight I've always wanted to see. I'm sure Jon takes him down and smashes him, but I still want to see it because Rumble's power is so insane. Gus is coming back apparently too, and I really hope his heart is in it 100%. If he switches camps and starts training with better guys and improving, I could honestly get behind him taking another shot at Jon, but he has to win a few fights impressively. Reyes rematch probably makes the most sense, unless Jan or Corey does something impressive here.

Back