Jones reveals who the only opponent to ever intimidate him was

Rampage is hilarious - so much comedy gold out there if you search up videos

The Rampage fight was weird because Bones, up to that point, took guys down as easily as any MMA fight ever had but struggled to get Rampage down. Not sure if he just started neglecting to train his wrestling in favor of becoming really good at striking, but he went from taking down Ryan Bader like nothing to looking fallible in that department 2 fights later.

Didn't really matter though because he outstruck Rampage badly and then took him down and subbed him late. But I had gotten used to Jones being able to take down guys with the slighest effort.

It was never easy to take Rampage down he is probably the strongest fighter I have seen.

Rampage is hilarious - so much comedy gold out there if you search up videos

he was sort of a dick to a lot of people, he had this crazy persona that jumped from bully to comedian. One minute he is going to knock out the interviewer and the next he is joking around.

Sociopath

maxresdefault.jpg

Coincidence?
i-love-you-sign-language.jpg

Early Page had that explosive power. Post prime Page just wanted to box.

Almost positive that Jones revealed this before he even fought Rampage, like the day before the fight.

He said something along the lines of he was intimidated by the Rampage aura at first but then realized he was just a Mr. T wannabe.

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.

Sloppy seconds to Jones!!!..... <{clintugh}>

Back