Jones reveals who the only opponent to ever intimidate him was

The strange women who weren’t his wife who were partying with him when he crashed his Bentley, they were just friends?

Duh! Jones is an honest and faithful man. No dishonesty

<JonesLaugh>

Cool story but i don't believe it for one second. Just another "Do i sound human now?" Jon Jones moment.

10.gif

Wish I could still find this version with the captions "Mommy!"..."lol"

Also this was sick.

LhkYgwL.gif

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.

Yeah but How big was his dick? That would of been one of first questions I asked her

Intimated or not, there is only one result and that's leap frogging.

B6j5A.jpg

Rampage is still the best person to ever lose to Jones lol. His defense was sharp in that fight, his tdd was on point. Rampage actually looked like a fighter again (minus offense but not many people can mount significant offense on Jones up until that time) shows that when he actually trains he can be a capable fighter. Which makes him being my favorite that much more frustrating lol.

Tbh even though Rampage lost he was probably in the best shape of life for that fight. He looked really crisp and athletic, but in the end Jones size and Wrestling proved to be too much for him to handle.

This is true . Rampage seemed to take that fight very seriously. He looked great

Rampage is still the best person to ever lose to Jones lol. His defense was sharp in that fight, his tdd was on point. Rampage actually looked like a fighter again (minus offense but not many people can mount significant offense on Jones up until that time) shows that when he actually trains he can be a capable fighter. Which makes him being my favorite that much more frustrating lol.
You forgot that Jones ruined his knees in that fight. That's mostly why he's looked like shit ever since. It's hard to be in top form when you can't do roadwork. Ask shogun

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.
Interesting cool story bro. But I'm not sure that means he was truly intimated. I remember Mike Tyson saying something similar before the Douglas fight. I dont think he was imtimidated by Buster, he just knew he really hadnt trained. Now Mike was intimidated by Big George Foreman...who had a big reputation for imtimidation unlike Buster.

You forgot that Jones ruined his knees in that fight. That's mostly why he's looked like shit ever since. It's hard to be in top form when you can't do roadwork. Ask shogun

True but rampage is notoriously lazy lol.

I just picture him being intimidated only by a large mound of cocaine.

His ability to maintain a legit mean face and a sense of humor though was crazy.

Look how he’s joking around and then gets serious and then goes back to laughing.

Rampage is the GOAT entertaining personality in mma.

giphy.gif

Back