Jones reveals who the only opponent to ever intimidate him was

7kNa.gif

Tbh even though Rampage lost he was probably in the best shape of life for that fight. He looked really crisp and athletic, but in the end Jones size and Wrestling proved to be too much for him to handle.

Honestly, I didn't get that far. She revealed her crazy side. Said she had anger issues and would try to beat up her boyfriends. She even pushed one of them down a flight of stairs. So I bounced.

Probably a really smart decision, but there has to be slight regret? With craziness comes crazy good pussy......usually.

Tbh even though Rampage lost he was probably in the best shape of life for that fight. He looked really crisp and athletic, but in the end Jones eyepokes and Knee kicks proved to be too much for him to handle.

Fixed for ya :p

Prime rampage vs unjuiced jones would see jones ktfo imo.

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.

Did she comment on how good you were relative to Jones?

Cool story but i don't believe it for one second. Just another "Do i sound human now?" Jon Jones moment.
you don't believe that someone could be intimidated by rampage?

He was asked when he felt the most intimidated in a fight he answered with rampage. Who would you expect him to say?

The Rampage fight was weird because Bones, up to that point, took guys down as easily as any MMA fight ever had but struggled to get Rampage down. Not sure if he just started neglecting to train his wrestling in favor of becoming really good at striking, but he went from taking down Ryan Bader like nothing to looking fallible in that department 2 fights later.

Didn't really matter though because he outstruck Rampage badly and then took him down and subbed him late. But I had gotten used to Jones being able to take down guys with the slighest effort.

I think he was afraid of being the pocket with Rampage and getting hit with a hook.

Still don't get how that fight won FOTN but Mizugaki/Escovedo didn't.

Tbh even though Rampage lost he was probably in the best shape of life for that fight. He looked really crisp and athletic, but in the end Jones size and Wrestling proved to be too much for him to handle.
Dare I risk being called a Pride fanboy?

Rampage was struggling to beat the likes of Jardine, Hammill, Machida and lost to Rashad leading up to the Jones gift title fight. He was old, slow, and had lost sight of his takedown game

Rampage 2003-2004 was best eva

I think he was afraid of being the pocket with Rampage and getting hit with a hook.

But remember how he took down Bader with a shot from a mile outside? Jones displayed offensive wrestling we had never seen before in MMA. I was just mildly surprised he seemed mostly content to pick Rampage apart standing.

I make sure to poke people in the eyes at least six times if it looks like they have an edge. It’s not my fault they keep walking into my fingers.

Dare I risk being called a Pride fanboy?

Rampage was struggling to beat the likes of Jardine, Hammill, Machida and lost to Rashad leading up to the Jones gift title fight. He was old, slow, and had lost sight of his takedown game

Rampage 2003-2004 was best eva

I wasn't following MMA at the time, but Rampage has always seemed to struggle to win fights he should have won effortlessly. Even within the timeframe you're mentioning, he won splits over Ninja and Bustamante; very good fighters but guys a Rampage should be beating a lot more clearly than by split decision.

False. Gus did as well. I've told this story before about how I briefly dated his ex. Now she might be trying to smear his name, but this was way before all the bad stuff happened. She said that they talked a few days before the Gus fight and he said something to the extent of, "I'm about to get my @s$ beat by a viking."

She also forshadowed a lot of stuff happening that I didn't see coming. Well I didn't believe her, but a lot of the stuff she predicted would happen, happened.
His ex even though he’s been with his partner since high school, the mother of his kids.

Sounds legit

Pics of "girl friend" or gtfo

Back