Jones reclaims eyepoking title.

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2-3 warnings at least, I think 2 in first round.

Several obvious missed eyepoke attempts. At least one connected, stunning Reyes.

Makes it incredibly hard to be proud of the UFC champ when he cheated to get there. (Again.)

Jones ability to unashamedly go after his opponents eyes won him this fight.

Incoming Jones fans with gifs. I know half you dudes are trolling but carry on.

1-2-3 Reyes.

don't @ me motherfuckers.

He held his fingers forward Everytime Dom came forward. He was looking to eyepoke during nearly every exchange yet no points taken. Even without a deduction Jones lost that fight.

Is it really cheating if it he never punished? Might as well keep doing it

Between Conrat's 14+ fouls with no point deductions and Jones eye pokes and/or attempts to eye poke it's safe to say UFC doesn't need any refs.

#RIGGED

He held his fingers forward Everytime Dom came forward. He was looking to eyepoke during nearly every exchange yet no points taken. Even without a deduction Jones lost that fight.

And this is the true trickery of this move...just keep your fingers extended at an opponent and it willl make him rethink hitting you.

And this is the true trickery of this move...just keep your fingers extended at an opponent and it willl make him rethink hitting you.

Rampage even told the ref and it was Big John at the time, and he did nothing. 100s of warnings and not 1 point deducted.

The fingers out to the face definitely makes fighters hesitant to move forward imo.

1 Reyes
2/3 Toss up
4/5 Bones

That's what i'm seeing from people.
Most people gave 2/3 Reyes but some had either or for Jones

Could have even been 4-1 imo.

Robbery of the century. Jones lost.

<RomeroSalute>

Reyes gave up the last two rounds, imo. Cardio just wasn’t there— not enough experiance. Wish he had more 5 round fight experience.

2-3 warnings at least, I think 2 in first round.

Several obvious missed eyepoke attempts. At least one connected, stunning Reyes.

Makes it incredibly hard to be proud of the UFC champ when he cheated to get there. (Again.)

Jones ability to unashamedly go after his opponents eyes won him this fight.

Incoming Jones fans with gifs. I know half you dudes are trolling but carry on.

Texas still holds to the old rules, right? The ones before holding out the hands fingers pointing out was made illegal? No wonder Jones returned to old form then.

Back