Jones really don't like Reyes lol

JJ seems to struggle a lot.
Seems to need pampering a lot too.

He is a great fighter, he just is who he is.

Vamos Reyes!

He goes through this whole thing sounding thoughtful, and maybe offering the wisdom of perspective and experience..... then ends it with "he's an asshole, really." LOL

<Lmaoo><45>

Gotta love MMA man....
Average age of onset for bipolar disorder is 25, which is up there, and there's also something specifically called "late onset bipolar disorder." You get something like schizophrenia, probably the average age is pretty close, but you don't see people before their teens getting diagnosed, nor over 30, so the fact that it can hit people much later in life is an accurate statement. So I'm not sure why you're laughing and acting like Jones is talking about of his ass.

He really didn't like that better athlete comment. It's all he talks about.

Yeah, not that I think Jones is a role model or anything, but something about Reyes just doesn't sit right. Might just be his nerves.

He's not a particularly likeable guy to be honest.

He's right. Reyes been saying some incredibly dumb shit

Yep. I was nominally rooting for Reyes as the underdog/potential kingslayer until I actually watched the 247 Countdown and some accompanying interviews by the guy. Jesus, I can't even with him. Rubs me the wrong way, especially with his silly "I'm an athlete bro, Jones ain't faced no athletes before" rhetoric.

Now I'm in the uncomfortable position of rooting for Jones because I think Reyes would be that much more insufferable holding UFC gold, talking about how it makes up for his inability to make it to the NFL and blah blah blah.

Jones is the Devil in disguise. He hates Reyes because is a spinning image of the Archangel Lazarus.

The light against the dark.

Jones: “Reyes should slow down and think before he speaks.”
Also Jones: “bipolar depression is a mental illness that affects people in their later years.”

amazing analysis from the goat

pretty funny that hes sitting watching ariel and getting triggered by it

I am always wondering why is it so important to note that he crashed into a pregnant woman? It's not like he was actively hunting all preggos in the neighborhood to run them down and cause miscarriage.
Maybe because he went back and did Not give a shit about her. That takes a special kind of human trash and that she was pregnant makes it even more relatable.

I gotta agree with Jones here. The whole athlete thing Reyes was babbling on about was absurd for multiple reasons.

In fact, not only has Jon Jones already beaten better athletes than Reyes, he’s also beaten better football players..

This is just off the top of my head: OSP for example played for the University of Tennessee in the fucking SEC (best conference in college football bar none). DC had a full ride scholarship to play linebacker for LSU; also an elite program in the SEC. Anyone who knows football will tell you how good you have to be to even get looked at by schools like that.

Back