Jones really don't like Reyes lol

Jon speaking wisdom. It's sad to see people hate Jon for being so successful at life.

Jones always has a genuinely nasty disposition towards his opponents

it fuels him and I like that about him

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

I hope Jones shuts his mouth in brutal fashion!
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Reyes sounds like a meathead like Schaub and is not ready for the Goat. JJ via Sub or TKO/KO back mount Round 1 his choice.

He's an asshole, really.

I don't think he liked Anthony Smith that much either.. Thought he didn't deserve to fight him or something. Some guys Jones seemingly likes like Gus and Rumble and others he doesn't for a variety of reasons, like Smith and Reyes. Jon always has that "I'm the cool kid and you're the loser" thing going on with him where he kinda dismisses people.. Just part of how he acts.

I'm not a big Jones fan but that was a good promo. The ending was a nice touch.

Jones is right, this Reyes guy is weird. Remember him telling brendan schaub that he was desirable because he is six foot four, wtf? Shuab was looking at him like dude you are tall but ugly who told you that you were more desirable?

<WellThere>

Jon Jones has Bipolar disorder confirmed...

Jones is going to put it on him, no toting with him like he did santos

Calling anyone bipolar is just out of place.
But you crashed into a car with a pregnant woman and ran away.
So STFU, cheater.

I am always wondering why is it so important to note that he crashed into a pregnant woman? It's not like he was actively hunting all preggos in the neighborhood to run them down and cause miscarriage.

I am always wondering why is it so important to note that he crashed into a pregnant woman? It's not like he was actively hunting all preggos in the neighborhood to run them down and cause miscarriage.

Because it effectively underlines the very real risks of such reckless behavior

LOL @ Jon Jones criticizing anybody else in life for anything.
Jones: "Reyes says such stupid shit. He's an asshole."

Also Jones: *crashes into a pregnant woman and flees the scene*

<{hughesimpress}>

Back