Jones: Rashad Evans is an all-time great

Yeah and if Donkey Kongo wouldnt have kicked so many people in the groin, he would be the undisputed heavyweight champion..

/bazinga

That's racist. I'll admit Kongo does hit below the belt pretty often, but comparing him to a monkey is uncalled for.

I am by no means a racist and I am sorry if someone got hurt with me calling him a mule...

Didn't you even see my bazinga?

you guys are nuts. i am a hater but top 10 all time?

just a few i would easily rank over him in no particular order

lidell
ortiz
couture
jones
shogun
wandy
f. shamrock
henderson
rampage
machida

and those are just off the top of my head

skillwise

he'd beat prime ortiz and shamrock for sure

you guys are nuts. i am a hater but top 10 all time?

just a few i would easily rank over him in no particular order

lidell
ortiz
couture
jones
shogun
wandy
f. shamrock
henderson
rampage
machida

and those are just off the top of my head

He's beaten the guys in bold and I'd favor him over the underlined ones quite easily at their primes. Shogun, Wandy, and Machida are a bit trickier to pick, but I could still see him pulling it off, but I don't see him beating Jones though. I'd say he's Top 10 all Time pretty easy.

Id say Rashad is top 10 but bottom 10

Wanderlei
Shogun
Liddell
Rampage
Hendo
Tito
Machida
F Shamrock
Rashad
Arona

You do know that Tito got a point taken away for grabbing the fence? Otherwise, Tito would have derailed Rashads winningstreak and his way to the title..

Or he would have gotten taken down and the outcome may have been different. There is a reason the cage grabbing rule is there. He got deducted points because grabbing it prevented takedowns.

lidell
Ortiz
couture
jones
shogun
wandy
f. shamrock
henderson
rampage

I just don't see Rashad defeating these guys the majority of the time when they were in their prime. Sorry but I just don't agree, Jones is just trying to save face and look good.

i see rashad now as at least a top 10 lhw all time great, could be higher once he ends his career

Nice of Jon to say, and i agree. Rashad is an all time great imo.

MMA fans have short term memories. Rashad is a very good fighter and is always game but his claim to fame is beating big name fighters on the down side of their careers (lidell, tito, rampage).

That's good, Jon Jones is talking the true, Rashad Evans is a top fighter, he always will give a hard fight for all LHW, his boxing is awesome ( one of the bests of UFC IMO ) and his wrestling is also very good... I hope watching one day his rematch against Lyoto Machida... he should do better on another fight.

Rashad's hands are horrible! I have no idea why people keep perpetuating this! TheStrikingGuy did a great job of breaking this down some time ago.

lidell
Ortiz
couture
jones
shogun
wandy
f. shamrock
henderson
rampage

I just don't see Rashad defeating these guys the majority of the time when they were in their prime. Sorry but I just don't agree, Jones is just trying to save face and look good.

Rashad defeats tito, rampage, henderson, wandy, probably frank shamrock

Classy move by Jones. Respect, and yes I'd agree.

So basically jones is inflating one of his biggest wins to make his career and legacy seem more important. Nothing to see here.

Sounds like Jones wants to kiss and make up.

But Evans is underrated on these forums. Arguably the 2nd best at LHW right now.

Back