Jones pulsing / picos update?

He’s probably been tested so many times because USADA keeps waiting for a result they want to see.
Kinda like in the old days with those
Magic 8 Balls. You kept having do overs until you got the answer you wanted to see.
magic-eight-ball-ask-again-later-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

Um yes. Have you been following along?

it’s a adverse finding that gets reviewed. In this case it is clearly not a violation.

It’s simply impossible to argue he’s cycling effective doses of tbol to “pulse” with his test history.

lol

make your posts clearer if you gonna cry when clarification is needed. Obviously not, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE OP lolollol

where is the data you are drawing your conclusions from, both that it isn't a violation and your assumptions about pulsing and cycling

He’s probably been tested so many times because USADA keeps waiting for a result they want to see.
Kinda like in the old days with those
Magic 8 Balls. You kept having do overs until you got the answer you wanted to see.
magic-eight-ball-ask-again-later-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

I'm literally lolling - good belly laugh

And they STILL can't get the answer they want (clean tests) so they instead use the AMOUNT of tests to try and distract and impress us lol

usada reports the salaries of their executives. They are a non profit. They aren’t making millions personally off of the ufc. But for some reason they’re risking their global reputation with public positions made up for one guy. It makes no sense.

The NFL is a non-profit org as well..

lol

make your posts clearer if you gonna cry when clarification is needed. Obviously not, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE OP lolollol

where is the data you are drawing your conclusions from, both that it isn't a violation and your assumptions about pulsing and cycling
My point was perfectly clear.

What assumption about pulsing and cycling? He was tested 42 times and and hasn’t had a violation. It would be impossible to cycle tbol at effective doses and not have a violation. It’s not possible.

Now you I’m sure will instead assume nefarious activities by the 3 separate testing bodies (plus wada lab) all in cahoots.

look I’m not trying to argue with you but what I’m saying is true.

I'm literally lolling - good belly laugh

And they STILL can't get the answer they want (clean tests) so they instead use the AMOUNT of tests to try and distract and impress us lol
What test results do they want?

My point was perfectly clear.

What assumption about pulsing and cycling? He was tested 42 times and and hasn’t had a violation. It would be impossible to cycle tbol at effective doses and not have a violation. It’s not possible.

Now you I’m sure will instead assume nefarious activities by the 3 separate testing bodies (plus wada lab) all in cahoots.

look I’m not trying to argue with you but what I’m saying is true.

so, no sources or data at all. You’re effectively just a blowhard who talks a lot with nothing to base it on?

The franchises are not.

what’s the point of posting that?

The league is a "non-profit." Pretty ridiculous isn't it?

Just because an organization is labeled non-profit does not mean that people are not getting paid. USADA will do what it needs to in order to keep itself relevant.

slow down and read the posts before you respond to them buddy, the answer is LITERALLY STATED in the post you quoted

My bad. But why do they want clean tests?

they probably want data more than clean tests.

The league is a "non-profit." Pretty ridiculous isn't it?

Just because an organization is labeled non-profit does not mean that people are not getting paid. USADA will do what it needs to in order to keep itself relevant.
The “league” doesn’t include the billion dollar franchises.

usada will do what it needs to stay credible in the global testing community as that is their biggest asset.

again, their executive and board pay is public. They don’t make millions to cover for Jon Jones.

The “league” doesn’t include the billion dollar franchises.

usada will do what it needs to stay credible in the global testing community as that is their biggest asset.

again, their executive and board pay is public. They don’t make millions to cover for Jon Jones.

The UFC is a major funder of USADA. They have a strong interest in maintaining that revenue. Credibility doesn't always pay the bills.

The UFC is a major funder of USADA. They have a strong interest in maintaining that revenue. Credibility doesn't always pay the bills.
They have more major funders than the ufc who are interested in a credible testing body. Open corruption that is endorsed by everyone usually isn’t a good look.

usada revenue wasn’t at risk for jon Jones and neither was the pay of the usada executives or board members.

Nobody cares, science already proved that amount doesn't have any performance enchancing effects. #grainofsalt #olympicsizedpool

after viewing the countdown and seeing interviews and his demeanour in them. I'm thinking he's "pulsing" again (whatever the fuck that is).

Back