Jones pulsing / picos update?

Anyone got anything about this? I see he has been tested 42 times this year, but any actual feedback on what the results are?

Also I have been out of the loop for a while so anything from the last few months even would be great / still news to me.

about tree fiddy

That would be hilarious if he wrote a thesis, considering he has no medical/academic credentials whatsoever. He has a bachelors in accounting, lmao.

That's the point I was making haha.

Man those accounting skills tho. Pretty useful to hide the USADA spending in the fighters pay haha

Anyone got anything about this? I see he has been tested 42 times this year, but any actual feedback on what the results are?

Also I have been out of the loop for a while so anything from the last few months even would be great / still news to me.
Get a life

thx

Also no one has actually said he passed all of those tests, keeping in mind USADA no longer informs us of positive tests, and has said Jon can fight with positive tests as they are ‘pulses’.

i think we deserve to know the results of all 42 tests, I think Reyes deserves to know also.

USADA is about as transparent as scummy pond water. After all, it's not like there is a MAJOR conflict of interest with the UFC directly being one of their major employers...

We've already seen other major sports organizations hide and tamper with positive results. And Novitsky knows this, but now is employed to be the tamperer and PR agent.

First hit in google when I typed Jon jones tested 42 times:

2019 was a marked improvement for “Bones,” his first year with no major controversy in the field of drug testing since all the speculation really heightened in 2015. There were no failed tests, event location changes, or pulsing issues. The fact that he was tested 42 times by three different organizations in that year does give his arguments of innocence a bit more weight. At worst, it implies he’s not using anymore.
What different orgs ? I thought it was USADA and that’s it

They really are all on steroids though. Don’t hate on the GOAT

That's what every fanboy says but Jones got caught juicing 3x in 9 years. That's once in every 3 years.

That would be like calling Barry Bonds the GOAT of baseball lol

Not possible

Who cares about this pulsing bs

He either gets positive or negative
If its negative hes clean

Ive known alot ex meth users who gets a trace of meth even though they havent used in almost a year

well...the pulsing "was" a positive test. that's how all this starting. picograms and very small amounts of substances in the blood that they claimed gave Jones "no performance enhancing benefit" are literally THE CRITERIA for test failure. Cycling is a thing...that's why they test for small amounts.

?? why don’t we deserve to?

I have thought about it, and would like to see the results. Why do you think that means I think he has pissed super hot on big new a cycle? Can’t it mean that I am genuinely interested in the life span and cycle of his ‘pulses’? Would be cool to see data on how that is playing out.

I’m no expert but interested in the data.

Isn’t it fair to all other fighters to know how pulsing might work too?
In no other sport do you hear about results that haven’t been confirmed as an actual violation.

you don’t deserve to know and you’re not educated to make any conclusions anyway. Let the experts do their job.

I do understand the curiosity.

That would be hilarious if he wrote a thesis, considering he has no medical/academic credentials whatsoever. He has a bachelors in accounting, lmao.
He also has no say in the matter.

In no other sport do you hear about results that haven’t been confirmed as an actual violation.

you don’t deserve to know and you’re not educated to make any conclusions anyway. Let the experts do their job.

are you implying that a positive test for picos isn’t an actual violation?

USADA is about as transparent as scummy pond water. After all, it's not like there is a MAJOR conflict of interest with the UFC directly being one of their major employers...

We've already seen other major sports organizations hide and tamper with positive results. And Novitsky knows this, but now is employed to be the tamperer and PR agent.

usada reports the salaries of their executives. They are a non profit. They aren’t making millions personally off of the ufc. But for some reason they’re risking their global reputation with public positions made up for one guy. It makes no sense.

I do understand the curiosity.

They might as well stop testing him. They have already given him a waiver to use by declaring his positive tests have "no performance enhancing benefit." It's a ridiculous premise that isn't based on science. It was decided purely to protect one of the UFC's cash cows, and anyone with a brain can see right through that.

The decision to stop reporting the results was also likely made so people can stop seeing the ridiculousness of USADA and the UFC's hypocrisy.

are you implying that a positive test for picos isn’t an actual violation?
Um yes. Have you been following along?

it’s a adverse finding that gets reviewed. In this case it is clearly not a violation.

It’s simply impossible to argue he’s cycling effective doses of tbol to “pulse” with his test history.

They might as well stop testing him. They have already given him a waiver to use by declaring his positive tests have "no performance enhancing benefit." It's a ridiculous premise that isn't based on science and was made a decision made purely to protect one of the UFC's cash cows.
You can’t argue he’s taking effective doses of tbol (or other dchmt steroid) with his test result history. You can’t do it.

he doesn’t have a waiver. He can’t use tbol effectively and get away with it.

Back