Jones pulsing / picos update?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone got anything about this? I see he has been tested 42 times this year, but any actual feedback on what the results are?

Also I have been out of the loop for a while so anything from the last few months even would be great / still news to me.

Don’t make me TTT this thread cos I’ll do it!

He took a big gulp during Ariel's interview when asked about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's still pissing hot.

First hit in google when I typed Jon jones tested 42 times:

2019 was a marked improvement for “Bones,” his first year with no major controversy in the field of drug testing since all the speculation really heightened in 2015. There were no failed tests, event location changes, or pulsing issues. The fact that he was tested 42 times by three different organizations in that year does give his arguments of innocence a bit more weight. At worst, it implies he’s not using anymore.

2019 was a marked improvement for “Bones,” his first year with no major controversy in the field of drug testing since all the speculation really heightened in 2015. There were no failed tests, event location changes, or pulsing issues. The fact that he was tested 42 times by three different organizations in that year does give his arguments of innocence a bit more weight. At worst, it implies he’s not using anymore.

thx

I think at BEST it means he is no longer using.

Also no one has actually said he passed all of those tests, keeping in mind USADA no longer informs us of positive tests, and has said Jon can fight with positive tests as they are ‘pulses’.

i think we deserve to know the results of all 42 tests, I think Reyes deserves to know also.

Waiting for Nowitski to present his thesis on pulsing lol

lol @ we "deserve" to know the results of all 42 tests...

think about it...if Jones was still using something, what do you think the chances are that none of those test picks up any precursors, only the occasional metabolite? It would take someone even dumber than Jones to keep rolling the dice at this point, because a legit failed test now and he is DONE. He's already left tens of millions on the table in lost salary and endorsements. Even Jones isn't that much of an idiot (and that's saying something lol)

Who cares about this pulsing bs

He either gets positive or negative
If its negative hes clean

Ive known alot ex meth users who gets a trace of meth even though they havent used in almost a year

lol @ we "deserve" to know the results of all 42 tests...

think about it...if Jones was still using something, what do you think the chances are that none of those test picks up any precursors, only the occasional metabolite? It would take someone even dumber than Jones to keep rolling the dice at this point, because a legit failed test now and he is DONE. He's already left tens of millions on the table in lost salary and endorsements. Even Jones isn't that much of an idiot (and that's saying something lol)

?? why don’t we deserve to?

I have thought about it, and would like to see the results. Why do you think that means I think he has pissed super hot on big new a cycle? Can’t it mean that I am genuinely interested in the life span and cycle of his ‘pulses’? Would be cool to see data on how that is playing out.

I’m no expert but interested in the data.

Isn’t it fair to all other fighters to know how pulsing might work too?

Who cares about this pulsing bs

He either gets positive or negative
If its negative hes clean

Ive known alot ex meth users who gets a trace of meth even though they havent used in almost a year

I care. That’s why I made this thread.

Other fighters probably care.

Those who have accused him of microdosing probably care.

That enough for you?

<DisgustingHHH>

I care. That’s why I made this thread.

Other fighters probably care.

Those who have accused him of microdosing probably care.

That enough for you?

<DisgustingHHH>
Hes negative.thats all that matterd.
Now u should work at usada if u feel ur pro at this thing

Good chance of losing this week then.

Waiting for Nowitski to present his thesis on pulsing lol
That would be hilarious if he wrote a thesis, considering he has no medical/academic credentials whatsoever. He has a bachelors in accounting, lmao.

Back