Jones posses no threat to Glover

Jones is only one fight removed from making Sonnen look like he never competed in MMA. Gus fought a great fight with a reach and style that bothered him. But the safe has not been cracked folks, Jones is still a tough puzzle with a world of talent..

Jon Jones wins by being better at every aspect of MMA, Glover slow ass is gonna get destroyed without any issue whatsoever. Should be a easy night for Jones

Gus a much bigger challenge to Jones than Glover is.

TS thinks Glover can beat JBJ, and said Jones cant take Glover down, TS id hilarious, TS, you da MAN!

Yeah, he had such an easy time getting Rampage, Machida, Rashad and Gus down...

All you starstruck fanboys remember are the highlights, and none of the lowlights. The man hasn't simply taken down all of his opponents at will like you would have the world believe. STFU.

JoJo without an aura is a very unformidable opponent!

:D

Mousasi bought into the hype and dropped a division. Glover doesn't buy sh!t!

Jones is only one fight removed from making Sonnen look like he never competed in MMA. Gus fought a great fight with a reach and style that bothered him. But the safe has not been cracked folks, Jones is still a tough puzzle with a world of talent..

Not to mention how much better he will likely become now after shoring up whatever holes he might have.
This fight will probably look more like all the other fights before Gus.

Jones by reach, see glovers footwork and hooks wont have no reach

Glover will get lit up with kicks and KO'ed via Headkick.

This fight is an MMA gambler's wet dream because Jones will be the heavy favorite and Glover will simply walk through him. You think he got exposed fighting a guy his size? Wait until he fights a guy who isn't 3 or 4 years out of his prime with crazy power in his fists and a long enough reach. Jones won't take Glover down, he will not even be able to pull off anything on the feet short of an out of nowhere spinning elbow. I doubt he will get a chance for that though, Glover will maul him in the first few rounds, if Jones even survives he will be fighting like a wounded animal.

The facts are simple:

Jones cannot take Glover down
AND he has a very distinct disadvantage on the feet

Glover on the other hand is FAR more likely to take Jones down, especially after a good punch. Glover simply posses all the threats, while Jones posses few in contrast.

The people saying things like Glover is too slow to bring it to Jones, please. What is Jones, Frankie Edgar or mighty mouse? Their speed is virtually identical.

After this fight I will be making it rain like an Indian witch doctor.
Please tell me your being sarcastic. First off Glover will be 34 when the fight starts so how's he in his prime when a 26 year old Gus or a 29 year old Shogun weren't. Also Glovers reach isn't long enough at 76 inches. The reason Gus was able to close the distance was because of his chin and speed things Glover lacks.

This fight is an MMA gambler's wet dream because Jones will be the heavy favorite and Glover will simply walk through him. You think he got exposed fighting a guy his size? Wait until he fights a guy who isn't 3 or 4 years out of his prime with crazy power in his fists and a long enough reach. Jones won't take Glover down, he will not even be able to pull off anything on the feet short of an out of nowhere spinning elbow. I doubt he will get a chance for that though, Glover will maul him in the first few rounds, if Jones even survives he will be fighting like a wounded animal.

The facts are simple:

Jones cannot take Glover down
AND he has a very distinct disadvantage on the feet

Glover on the other hand is FAR more likely to take Jones down, especially after a good punch. Glover simply posses all the threats, while Jones posses few in contrast.

The people saying things like Glover is too slow to bring it to Jones, please. What is Jones, Frankie Edgar or mighty mouse? Their speed is virtually identical.

After this fight I will be making it rain like an Indian witch doctor.

1 fight where jones struggled with his takedowns a you think he cannot take glover down? hes taken everybody hes ever fought down, especially guys much more experienced at wrestling than glover...AG knew that JJ whole game plan and best chance to win would be to take him down and elbow him...Im sure he trained with that in mind as jones most likely gameplan...JJ will take glover down...JJ will keep glover at bay with his reach and kicks...I think it will be a great fight but i see jones winning decision, or tko via gnp

Much Smaller fighter no reach...and decided to hang in there as opposed to fight aggressively...bad example.

Rashad fought in TUF at HW, hardly that much smaller and he would of fought more aggressively if he didn't get hurt each time he committed. I agree that Glover probably won't give up, but then I also don't feel he is as explosive as Rashad, and won't land anything significant throughout the entire fight.

unless Glover shows something different than before, he is gonna plod forward and get repeatedly kicked and elbowed.

Its all the haters are waiting for,sadly wont get it at LHW :D

SC141_Knight_in_Shining_Armour.jpg

lol WTF, Jones destroys Glover easily.

Back