Jones posses no threat to Glover

From

hes eateng an sald

JUyb8gE.jpg

to

This fight is an MMA gambler's wet dream because Jones will be the heavy favorite and Glover will simply walk through him. You think he got exposed fighting a guy his size? Wait until he fights a guy who isn't 3 or 4 years out of his prime with crazy power in his fists and a long enough reach. Jones won't take Glover down, he will not even be able to pull off anything on the feet short of an out of nowhere spinning elbow. I doubt he will get a chance for that though, Glover will maul him in the first few rounds, if Jones even survives he will be fighting like a wounded animal.

The facts are simple:

Jones cannot take Glover down
AND he has a very distinct disadvantage on the feet

Glover on the other hand is FAR more likely to take Jones down, especially after a good punch. Glover simply posses all the threats, while Jones posses few in contrast.

The people saying things like Glover is too slow to bring it to Jones, please. What is Jones, Frankie Edgar or mighty mouse? Their speed is virtually identical.

After this fight I will be making it rain like an Indian witch doctor.

Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappointPLZ.jpg

TS put your house on the fight.

Do you repeatedly slam your head against the wall while watching fights?

i want glover to win, but TS must be high or something. glover is the underdog in this fight...

I think Jones is too much for him.

GT's a top 205er right now for sure, but I think Jones will make him look slow.

Glover is good. But he is not on the level of Gus, even if you exclude Gustafsson's genetic gifts from the discussion. Jon Jones will win unless Glover gets a sneaky submission.

The only guy to thoroughly beat Jones at LHW is the one who beat him before: Alexander Gustafsson.

Lmao I cannot wait for the day for jones to be dethroned , but seriously JONES walks through glover , only time I see jones losing is a rematch w Gus

There is nothing ridiculous about this thread at all....

TS put your house on the fight.

Do you repeatedly slam your head against the wall while watching fights?

Hey if you can't see the obvious fact that this is Glover's fight to win, moe' money for me. Please make my payday greater by betting on Jones.

Glover is good. But he is not on the level of Gus, even if you exclude Gustafsson's genetic gifts from the discussion. Jon Jones will win unless Glover gets a sneaky submission.

The only guy to thoroughly beat Jones at LHW is the one who beat him before: Alexander Gustafsson.

Glover would ZULU Gus, it wouldn't be a contest. two stand-up fighters, one punches like a truck, the other like a human.

So your going to bet on him now straigt up. Then get better odds and richerbetting on Glover ITD. And when the prop comes outar you going to bet on Glover in the 1st. And shows us all of this?

From

hes eateng an sald

JUyb8gE.jpg

to

This fight is an MMA gambler's wet dream because Jones will be the heavy favorite and Glover will simply walk through him. You think he got exposed fighting a guy his size? Wait until he fights a guy who isn't 3 or 4 years out of his prime with crazy power in his fists and a long enough reach. Jones won't take Glover down, he will not even be able to pull off anything on the feet short of an out of nowhere spinning elbow. I doubt he will get a chance for that though, Glover will maul him in the first few rounds, if Jones even survives he will be fighting like a wounded animal.

The facts are simple:

Jones cannot take Glover down
AND he has a very distinct disadvantage on the feet

Glover on the other hand is FAR more likely to take Jones down, especially after a good punch. Glover simply posses all the threats, while Jones posses few in contrast.

The people saying things like Glover is too slow to bring it to Jones, please. What is Jones, Frankie Edgar or mighty mouse? Their speed is virtually identical.

After this fight I will be making it rain like an Indian witch doctor.

Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappointPLZ.jpg

Jones will stop him before the third round. I really don't think it will be close.

Just put Cain in against Bones already so Jones can be crushed. End thread/

But Glover has a decent shot. People underestimate how hungry Glover is and being on a 20 fight win streak will bring him a whole lot of confidence.

Check your "FACTS" again. Glover is going to have a hard time with the reach and look at how Bader stunned him s few times with shots in his last fight. Rooting on Glover, but not I'm not delusional.

Please. If Bader was a more solid fighter, he would have finished Glover in the 1st instead of the other way around. Bader had Glover rocked and did NOTHING with it. Jones takes this.

I think Jones is too much for him.

GT's a top 205er right now for sure, but I think Jones will make him look slow.

I think that is the question of this fight. But Glover has enough of a skill set to make things quite interesting. He is not a guy Jones will want to take to the ground by default because of his serious BJJ and he is not Rashad evans either.

Glover is very good size LHW, 6'2 significantly taller than Rashad and a little taller than Jackson and Lyoto. With a reach on the upside of the division with 76 inches, so Jones advantage will not be that overwhelming.

glover simply dont belong to the same octagon with jones... its a shame, but what can i say?

Back